1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

PONGAL kolams

Discussion in 'Rangoli / Kolam' started by Yashikushi, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks latha for sharing your happiness with me.CHEERS.

Thanks Nats for taking up the incharge of pointing the true feels.
    Thanks.

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Saroj,

Excellent!

Saw the kolams posted in different pages. onna onnu minjaradhu. This reminds me the song from 'Vanji kottai vaaliban' where padmini and Mala tried to compete with one another. (both are good dancers!)

3. judelined

judelined New IL'ite

:thumbsupThanks for understanding Yashikushi. Though I am a member of this site I have never logged in here and taken part in anything. One of my friends told me that my kolam was published here and I was shocked becos I never did it. I was a bit concerned about how it happened that's why I shot that arrow at you without checking with you in the first place. Sorry about that dear. My kolam is the photoshop kalasam kolam (13 - 13 straight dots) - 3rd kolam on page 3.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My Friend Jude
    Thanks for the acceptance of my grievance.Happy to receive the soft reply from you.And am in the melted corner too, as you at last understood the basic mode of INDUS thats sharing and caring.
    No one intend in doing so,esp me, never thought of taking any credits to myself ,its not my nature of course.
    Please do continue your active participation in future too,as am here to help my dear friend indeed in her deeds.
    All the wishes and greets from my core to you.
    THANKS.

5. UMARAJU

UMARAJU New IL'ite

super kolams
    :) thanks for this kolams was thinking what to put for this pongal slected one from this

6. SLV

SLV Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing a wonderful collection. It struly awesome to see so many beautiful and colorful Rangolis.

I immensely love and enjoy making colorful Rangolis. Have made at various occasions and festivities and keep longing for a chance and spring at the opportunity to make one!

Though i have no chance this year (as am in Germany), am not missing the feel of it. Am sitting in front of my computer, copying the ones shared here and coloring them.....am having my share of fun thanks to you!!

Yashikushi......you always seem to post the right thing at the right time, :cheersto you buddy!!

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

very nice kolams saroj!
    Thanks for sharing!:)

8. harikrish

harikrish Bronze IL'ite

hi mam,
    very nice collection...thanks 4 sharing...

9. ahilakaran

ahilakaran Silver IL'ite

Saroj,

Thanks for sharing .... Lot of pongal kolams in a single thread make us to select easily... :) I have shortlisted a few from your collection for this Pongal..

10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Saroj

Lovely pongal kolams dear. But in front of flats it is difficult to put such kolams. How nice it would have been to stay in a single house so that we can enjoy putting these kolams in man tharai. Isnt it.