Poll: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Mar 9, 2008.

The Filmfare Award for Best Actor should have gone to

Poll closed May 8, 2008.
  1. Shaheed Kapoor - Jab We Met

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Shahrukh Khan - Chak De

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Roopa,

Thanks for your FB. Hope you have casted your vote as this is a poll thread. Do keep writing in, hindi threads needs morale boosters.. he he.. Big LaughBig Laugh

2. shobabu

shobabu New IL'ite

Hey,
    sorry to be the first to disagree but loved the bearded mature shahrukh(anyway I am a die hard srk fan) in chak de and actually found JWM quite boring and slow...
    regards
    shobha

3. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I also disagree.
    I felt Chak De! was a very different movie. very hatke from the usual love stories.
    and shahrukh was at his best.
    Chak de movie can be watched any number of times.
    I agree Shaheed has done very well in Jab we met but he is not comparable to Shahrukh.
    and chak de movie acting required lot of maturity and composure. which shahrukh khan showed very well..Bow:bowdown

Thanks
    Jaishree

4. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I too disagree.
    Chak De movie was very different from the usual run of the mill love stories.
    and shahrukh was at his best in the movie.
    chak de movie can be watched any no.of times.
    even shaheed did very wellin jab we met but he is not comparable to shahrukh in chak de.

shahrukh's role in chak de required lot of maturity and composure which shahrukh did very well.:bowdownBow

Thanks & Regards
    Jaishree

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

This is a poll thread and you have the right to disagree. It is just a word of thought and your post is also welcome.

6. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

Well, I felt that Taare Zameen Par should have got a lot more importance due to its prowerful message that more parents should watch, it is not about being the best it is about doing your best.
    It is not about being No. 1. It is about enjoying a childhood that once lost will never return.

7. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear mals............

i too vote for shaheed kapoor, his acting was really good...............usually i feel his acting is little childish..........but JAB WE MET was totally different...........anyhow politics plays its role everywhere on earth..............so cant help with individual views like yours , mine and others.......................

love
    padma

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shobha, Jaishree, SS and Padu,

Thanks for voting and posting replies here. Keep checking in for quick polls.. every day.. You may find something interesting for you....

9. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

My vote goes to SRK.. he's just fabulous. Shaheed is a very good actor and jab we met is a really good movie..but Chak de is totally a different experience. I just loved watching sharukh in it.. his acting is sooo cool. :exactly:

10. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    I totally agree with you I think Shaheed Kapoor's acting in Jab we met is much much better then what Shahrukh Khan has done in Chak de. Actually I too like Shahrukh Khan but not Shaheed. But in the particular film I saw a dull Shahrukh. Sorry to say this he cant act in crying seen or pathetic seen. :tongue(ex. in K3G, when he will see Jaya suddenly in the Mall.bad expression.:thumbsdown This boy Shaheed acted nicely in JWM. So My vote is for Shaheed.:gift