1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Poetry Therapy

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Purple2017, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Purple2017

Purple2017 Silver IL'ite

Depression.......a chronic disease gripping the whole world.....born out of materialistic mindsets....poverty,greed,anger,impatience,lust, lack of love, jealousy, hatred......the endless list goes on...... Can it be tackled by words......can the trauma be healed by soothing words....can the depressed mind be energized......but nobody has got the patience to read the essay like texts... Poetry......the finest literary element....the short,concise words that can touch the mind and heart...the capsule containing divine thoughts,nature,ideals of great persons....that is the " Poetry Therapy" to fight depression..... What is there in a word ? The congregation of letters and syllables....the vibrations that reach the inner core of the heart...the ultimate 'mover' of the mind....the click to open the 'valve' of the mind....to that extent I visualize...my love for 'english' language has taken me to the storehouse of 'gems' like words.... and where to use......for fighting the negative elements creating 'depression'....for illuminating the desperate mind.... In this connection, my poetry collection book titled "Droplets", a cluster of 233 inspirational poems for mitigating depression, is going to be published next week.

2. Purple2017

Purple2017 Silver IL'ite

My poetry book, " Droplets" released today, as promised by me.