1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

plzz help me.....to control temper in pregnancy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amsa, Jan 20, 2008.

1. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

hai frenz this is really useful sight which i ejoyed a lot.....im carrying at now and i want to know some guidelines frm u ppl....i want 2 b happy but i get tempered often.....tell me some useful tips to b follwd during pregnancy im 4month....this the useful sight i hv ever visited i was addicted to thiz.....
    cheers
    amsa

2. rkalpana

rkalpana New IL'ite

Re: plzz help me.....

Dear hamsa,

welcome to indusladies group. congratulations. u have written that u r pregnant. and u want to keep yr mind calm. There are special yoga exercise for the pregnant women. u can learn those exercises and practise it regularly. these exercises will be helpful for normal delivery. you can listen to carnatic music. your mind will be calm if u listen music. u can read good books...chant shlogas...these things will keep your mind calm. take care...

cheers,

:queen rkalpana

3. sashie

sashie New IL'ite

Hi amsa, congrats on your pregnancy. i wou;d suggest, that keeping relaxed is the most important thing for you and your baby. If you are happy/relaxed, so will your baby....and also eat well(healthy), but also eat whatever you crave!!! remember this is a very special time, put any worries etc out of your mind...good luck!
    sash:hatsoff

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Amsa, congratulations to you:) I guess you're to be a first time mother. For many women it's quite normal to get angry, get irritated in the first few months of pregnancy because of hormonal changes. So avoid doing things that make you angry. Read books, go out, watch some pleasant movies, listen to your favourite songs, talk to your family whenever you feel lonely etc., And if you think nothing is helping you and you're getting angry over everything then you can always ask your doctor. She will guide you to some meditation or any other classes to calm you down. Good luck! Latha

5. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

hi frenz thanx a lot 4 ur useful tips as u guessed tiz is my 1st pregnancy....im happy when i get into tiz....thanx kalpana....sashie....latha...again
    cheers
    amsa

6. LAVNA NAIR

LAVNA NAIR New IL'ite

hi.......

Congratulations Latha. During your pregnancy, u must be very calm and try to control your temper. Below are some ways to control.

1. Eat lot of vegetables and fruits.
    2. Drink plenty of water.
    3. Go for beach side walk
    4. Read lot of books
    5. Listen to ur favourite music
    6. Go for nearby relaxing vacation.
    7. Do watever u like to do. Bake cake, sewing, arranging flowers, gardening, etc.(but not very heavy and hard work)
    8. Apply smile :) policy.

Friend,
    -Lavna-

7. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Thank you, Lavna! I suppose you meant to Amsa:hatsoff Latha