1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

plz help

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Pavithra55, May 30, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Pavithra55

Your prblem reminding me those days when I was unmarried and due to the pain I had to take leave from office. But one thing I notice that when we eat gas producing food the pain is more. Try to control your stomach gas/acidity in those days. You will feel much better. Fenugreek seeds are best option as it reduces gases in stomach.

I used to have so much pain that I had to take Meftal spas four hourly. If you are trying meftal spas take one tablet of zintec (an antacid) with that.

I can understand your problem. I have already gone through this.

In homeopathic one biochem with no 15 or 21 (Not sure about the number you can ask homeo chemist) helps alot. You are supposed to take the medicine thrice a day in normal days also. I took this medicne also to ge relief.

All the best

Vrinda

2. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

hi pavithra..
    if your weak and taking unplanned food, you will get pain. And your body heat is the main cause to it. please eat well. actually if u eat well u wont get much stomach ache. are you underweight? u can feel no pain if u eat well and u can check it on your next periods. and for body heat take,

1. Sabja seeds are the best known substance that reduces body heat. These seeds are soaked in water for sometime and added to milk with rose syrup.You can get this seeds from Nattu Marundhu kadai- Shop, where only herbal products are sold. I'm taking it.
    2. Massage your lower abdomen with sesame oil or castor oil.
    3. Butter milk is good for reducing the body heat. And i always take a cup of curd with 1 tsp fenugreek seeds soaked in it. Its really gives relief within 1/2 hr.
    4. Two teaspoons of butter with a glass of warm milk is a good remedy to treat body heat.
    5. Excessive intake of hot spices, salt, oil fried foods, cheese, sour cream, fermented foods, coffee,ice creams, etc. must be avoided. These products will increase body heat.
    6. Take a lot of vegetables, green leaves, fruits, salads and milk to reduce body heat.
    7. Musk melon, watermelon, gooseberry are good for keeping your body cool.
    8. Mix 2 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder, one teaspoon honey in one glass water, take it in empty stomach on every day morning. You can get in medical shops.

These tips really helpful. im sure it will help you. if you reduce your body heat, definitely ull be relived from it.And these things should take everyday, not only on the periods days.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi Vrindavipul, thnx for your tips dear

4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi VaishnaviRam, am really very thank full to you dear. ill try even your suggestions and tell you about my health:)