1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

plz help

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Pavithra55, May 30, 2010.

1. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi ladies. am aged 22. every month during my period cycle i suffer a lot with my stomach ache, leg pain, and back pain terribly. this month its gone beyond my words. i cant bear the back pain. my grand mother tells its because am very weak but can anyone tell me any medicine to cure these ailments. i really worried i cant do any work. the pain i under go is something even my enemy should not get.:rantplz suggest something so that i get rid off my problem

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

hi dear

even i went through the same before marriage.
    my granny advised me to soak little fenugreek seeds in buttermilk at night and have it in empty stomach in the morning before 5 days of periods.
    it won;t help u 100% but it reduces pain atleast 40%.
    IT IS PSYCOLOGY .................BASICALLY NOTHING SCIENTIFIC..
    YOUR VAGINA HOLE IS SMALL AND FLOW IS MORE SO IT PAINS FOR U.
    AFTER MARRIAGE THE PAIN WILL REDUCE A BIT AND AFTER ONE DELIVERY THE PAIN WILL REDUCE MORE...
    HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN TO SAY ....

REGARDS
    MRS.N

3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi dear. thanx for your remedy dear.

4. Rinky31

Rinky31 Senior IL'ite

I think if the pain is unbearable it is better to get a ultrasound done cos sometimes the pain is due to small cysts or endometriosis- which can be succesfully treated or it may cause fertility probs later.take care

5. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

i had been to doctor she explained about why am suffering the pain during my cycles. thanx dear for halting and posting your view:)

6. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

hi pavithra
    Because of body heat, u may suffer. Try to reduce your body heat. Have planned food. Stomach ache is normal to everyone but this is not the age to get back pain, leg pain. i think your week, so it makes u trouble.Avoid the foods which make your body heat. sesame seeds, pine apple, mango, crab, chicken, are all foods which heats up our body. Drink coconut water (tender coconut) with fenugreek seeds. it helps u. My sister used to have this.

My tip is have food which reduce your body heat and planned good dietary food. What we eat at the younger age helps us in older days. But if your periods are irregular, pls consult doctor.

7. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

HI VaishnaviRam my periods are regular. its 28days cycle. i had been to doctor too. she said nothing to worry because even my mom, grand mom suffered the same way as i am goin through now, but the thing is i am not able to bear the pain. am body is heat body and i dont get cold nothing. very heat to the core. i drink buttermilk, tender coconut, everyday dear.

8. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

I m having poly cystic and my stomach pains a lot during periods. I consulted with one gyno long back (7 years back) and she asked me to keep meftal spas tablet in my bag always.

I m using this tablet for 7 years and verified with many gyno, for side effects. they told nothing wrong in using this. even person having normal stomach pain can use it.

U should eat this tablet while pain is minor, else it wont control. I m working women, i m mangaing only because of this tablet. Have a try.

9. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Pavi dear, as all sisters say take fenugreek seeds soaked in water, and just swallow it,---I too used to have horrible pain, vomiting, and swelling of body--nothing helped, as it was genitics--comes down the lime--see if you have PMS also---it is body's way of overacting to change in the system--I could not go to college also--because I used to faint regularly. ---in those days doctors used to say--for some it is like that,
    I overcome d it only after it got ,over completely that is now--------just don't give it too much importance--take it your stride that it is normal--the pain.
    another small tip--take a tablet to clean your stomach, the pain will be felt less--otherwise last retort take baralgan and continue your work as long as you can.:thumbsup

10. athely

athely New IL'ite

Hey ladies,

I too have similar kind of problem during my periods, I am 29, single. I get severe cramps even before my period starts, exactly a week before it starts and it gets worse during my period. I even get fever the initial days,cramps in the naval part, stomach, severe back pain, cramps in the thighs, calf muscles and the lsit goes on and on. The pain lingers till my period gets over which goen from 4-6days!Even worse, I lose my appetite and don't seem to like certain kind of smell, gets very irritated at the sound of loud music and people making noise, I try to sleep to avoid pain but not possible all the time and I need my own space during my period.

I have started taking tablets that was prescribed during periods since few months back to ease my pain, but I'm scared that depending too much on the tablets will not be good in the long run.....what do I do??? Please kindly suggest me some remedies...

Thank you so much in Advance!!