plz help me bake a chota bheem cake

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by alokgowda, Oct 11, 2012.

1. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

hai ladies,
    has any one done a chota bheem cake before, i want to bake it for my son for his 4th birthday, he is a die hard chota bheem fan
    any plz give me ideas, procedure or links it would be of much help to me
    i dont get chota bheem cakes where i live, so i though of making it myself to bring a smile on my little ones face

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

I would bake your best cake recipe in 2 - 9X13 pan so you have all that surface to work with. Now once you have bakes the cakes, let them cool and then put it in freezer for 1/2 hour as it is weasy to carve it. Now I would print the pic of Chota bheem and cut the picture . Make sure the pic is as big as your cake. Level your cake & now place the picture on top of the cake. Secure with tooth pics. Now start cutting the cake following the siloute of the picture. Once the out line is cut , cut the picture in separate parts like face, arms, body & trace that with icing. You can now fill each part with skin color icing, eyes with black icing etc etc. here is a nice pic of Chota bheem I found for you
    Chota Bheem Party Invitation | Play Chota Bheem Games

and here are some inspirations for you
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=chot...31a06bbc8c90e9&bpcl=35243188&biw=1006&bih=498

all the best

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

f you are not good at cutting and making the cake..how about just drawing the picture of chotobheem on a square/round cake.. and filling with colors.you can either try with cream frosting or you can use food color pens.

I think there is an ilite who makes for orders in auh/dubai.. cakedecorater i think??

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Suggest you post in the Home Bakers Guild for ideas. Search for it on facebook.

6. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

thankyou anmolhai, shanvy and archana.kc it was of great help sorry for delayed reply