1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

plz help !! fear of kidney stones ??

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by preetig, Jul 9, 2014.

1. preetig

preetig New IL'ite

Dear members,

about a month back, i was diagonised with anemia ( my heaemoglobin was only 9). doctor prescribed me to take iron tablets which im taking regularly. but with that i also started drinking 4-5 tomato juice (along with its seeds) daily. but now i have come to know that these seeds cause kidey stones. so i am very tensed since im drinking it regularly since last one month . plz help me what should i do ?????

2. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Hi friend,
    i came to know from ur msg that ur having anemic problem. for that u dont have to worry, pls take 5 dates, a haldfull of raisins, badam, walnuts, daily. it will definitely cure the anemic problem. and u told that ur drinking tomato juice, i suggest u that, u pls remove the seeds and crush the tomatoes in a mixer and drink the juice.

3. priya2629

priya2629 New IL'ite

for kidney stones eat lots of watery vegetables, avoid non-veg.. best remedy is drinking plantain pith.. dont drink too much of milk...

4. preetig

preetig New IL'ite

actually my concern is whether drinking tomato seeds for one month can cause kindney stones ??
    from last one month , iam driniking it daily without removing seeds .i came to know only now that these seeds cause kidney stones. so it is worrying me ?? is it possible that within one month , one can develop kidney stones ?? my husband is saying to take it lightly . he says within one month due to tomato seeds , it is not possible to have stones. so he is not supporting me in doctor visit for checking ?? wht to do ???

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  5. preetig

preetig New IL'ite

actually my concern is whether drinking tomato seeds for one month can cause kindney stones ??
    from last one month , iam driniking it daily without removing seeds .i came to know only now that these seeds cause kidney stones. so it is worrying me ?? is it possible that within one month , one can develop kidney stones ?? my husband is saying to take it lightly . he says within one month due to tomato seeds , it is not possible to have stones. so he is not supporting me in doctor visit for checking ??

6. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

eat daily groundnut prevent palak cabbage tomato drink a plenty of water