plssssss help me abt hair straightening

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sujidoctor, Mar 15, 2010.

1. sujidoctor

sujidoctor New IL'ite

hi friends.. pls telll me in chennai wher they have computerised system... how will hair starightening look for my face.. friends i look dark and a homelly round face. my hair is frizzy looking very bad.. and many short hairs.. many of my frnds hair straightening wont be good for me nu???? but serious i love to make my hair silky .im fed up with this dry and frizzy hair..curly hair.. so frnds please tell me is ter any parlout available in chennai wher they can give us a idea about how it will look for my face..and since i have many short short hairs i mean d growing hairs wil it be good if i do hair straighening and a computerised system where they show us tis style wit our foto or so.. please frnds help me...............

2. womenz

womenz New IL'ite

if u want silky hair,then prepare home made shampoo with egg yolk.n apply it..search in internet..home made egg shampoo,otherwise follow my blog..click on below link-

3. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

Not sure whether such computerized systems are available but I can suggest you this -- go for "hair ironing" in any parlor. They will just 'iron' your hair so that it looks straight. It will stay that way, until you wash your hair. So that way, you can decide whether or not straightening is for you!

I hope you have read the other threads on straightening to know of the issues associated. Good luck !!

4. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Unless you are prepared for damage dont go for hair straigtheners...if you have frizzy hair, try this simple tip:
    * simply apply a few drops of olive throughout your hair once daily. Additionally, you should add warm olive oil to your hair for at least 30 minutes, once a week. This hot oil treatment will prevent your hair from becoming frizzy and unmanageable.
    * Work the mayonnaise into your hair, starting by massaging it into the scalp and roots. Then draw it through to your ends until your hair is thoroughly coated. Pile the hair on top of your head. Take a couple of feet of saran wrap and wrap it around the top of your head to contain the mayo.
    Take a pre-heated towel from the dryer and wrap it around your head over the saran wrap. The heat will aid with deep conditioning. After about 10 minutes, change to another heated towel and leave that on for another 10 minutes.
    Remove the towel and plastic wrap and shampoo your hair as usual. Done once a month, this cholesterol treatment will keep your hair soft and shiny.
    * Tip: if your hair ends are very damaged from chemical treatment, you can do this once a week. If your scalp is naturally oily, you might want to only add mayo to the hair ends for weekly treatments.:thumbsup