1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pls suggest me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by rathnamadhu, Jul 1, 2010.

1. rathnamadhu

rathnamadhu New IL'ite

hi ,

I have a 4 yr old Daughter.She is studying in Nursery class.Her teacher complains that she scribbles her workbook when she gave to her.
    she doesn't know to write the numbers.she was in the playgroup for the past 6 months,she is in the idea that she should colour it.so she didnt wait for the teacher and she coloured it as she knows.But the teacher says to me that she scribbles whole in the book.when i enquired my daughter she says for a long time i was waiting for the teacher,she didnt come to me and so I coloured it whatever i know.

I told my daughter not to scribble like that.she says ok,but when comes to writing point she doesnt want to wait,she wants to do whatevver she knows.
    I want a help from u ladies to make her understand that she should wait and follow the instructions from teacher?

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

rathna,

So sweet of your dd to want to finish her work.

will giving her a notebook for writing until the teacher says help.

3. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

I would suggest giving her a coloring book separately and tell her to use it till the teacher asks her to write in the other book