Pls suggest good andrologist / urologist for male fertility-UAE

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tictactoe, May 27, 2012.

1. tictactoe

tictactoe New IL'ite

Hello dear Ilites,
    It's been a long time that Ive not posted on this site.
    We are going through a journey of trying to conceive past 3years and I PRAY TO GOD that it ends by this year on a positive note. Im 31 and DH 35. Since last year till date my husband did 3 SAs and all had zero counts with occasional dead sperms in the first test. His blood tests are all fine FSH , testorones all fine. The doctor examined and ruled out any obstructive problems. We are planning to undergo the IVF+ICSI end of this year before that I want try our best to see improvements in his sperm count.
    We need to just consult a proper andrologist / urologist in UAE.
    the fertility treatment will just do the proceedure but they do not advise in detail to cure the problem, and this is what we are looking out for.
    I would really appreciate if anyone out there with male factor has had sucess in TTC naturally. :confused2::hatsoff
    regards,
    tictactoe

2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

A bit late in the day. but if it is zero count, Dr will need to address that first. while I am not aware of UAE Drs, there are few stories in IL itslef on TTC success with Ayurvedic treatment. Have read some threads on some leads in Kerala

You may want to search the forums for more details. also have you guys discussed the option of donor sperms

posting a few threads that might help though

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/129261-azoospermia.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...conceive/106958-0-sperm-motility-and-ttc.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...-conceive/160015-anyone-heard-about-dr-s.html

You are in our prayers..Wish you all the best dear..

3. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Sorry even i dont hv any idea abt doctor's in UAE.. But in mean time you can try" Fertility blend for Men" tablets from GNC.. I think there are GNC stores in UAE.. Its just like similar to multi-vitamin which doesnt hv any side effects..

I hv read many positive reviews abt this tablet which many men hv seen difference even with zero sperm count.. Along with treatment u can hv this medicine for extra boost-up for faster results..

4. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

hai Dolly,

u hav mentioned tht Fertility Blend for Men is gud for male infertility.our problem is less motility.wil ths tablet help to increase the motility of sperms.pls reply.

and do we get the tablet without dr prescription.pls help.