Pls suggest best doctors for doing IUI in Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by smithakb, Oct 12, 2011.

1. smithakb

smithakb New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this community. I would like to get some suggestions on IUI. I stay in Al Nahda Dubai. It is more than 7 yrs now, I am in dubai. also I am trying for a kid for the last 5 years. I have done two IVF from India, and was negative.. without trying IUI and all , two doctors (consulted Dr Pankaj , conceive and one dr in Trissur) suggested us to do IVF only. thats why we went thru that procedure. but it didnt work. I stopped all those treatments for the last 1 1/2 years and taking some ayurvedic medicines from India.. I would like to know which doctor i can see in Dubai , and try for IUI. I am really depressed... resigned job and just thinking abt this only.. Please ladies , please suggest me ...

2. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi sumitha
    I have heared dr Luthra in get well hospital is good try her.She is in GET WELL hospital in al safa . Few of my friends have got positive result after going to her. first visit her then u will get an idea.

3. smithakb

smithakb New IL'ite

Dear Archana,

Thank u for ur reply. Is it Indian Doctor.

4. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

yes she is INDIAN doctor. get a appoinment soon they give after few weeks only u can serch in the net also about her.

5. ammiy

ammiy New IL'ite

Hi Smitha,

How was your experience with Dr. Pankaj. I am planning to visit him next month.

6. ammiy

ammiy New IL'ite

I had a bad experience with dr.Pankaj.i visited him today. the doctor started with such negative comments that i was so demotivated.he told me that i am overweight .he asked me to go for a scan and i got detected with PCOD. last few months i got checked with some other doctors and none of the doctors ruled out this cause.he said that he didnt believe in other doctors reports. he asked me to go for a blood test three times which costed me 1000dhs. i felt that this was just a way of making money from the patients. in the end i asked him what to do next he said to come after 1 month. i wonder what am i supposed to do for 1 month .just sit and waste time.i really have no hopes from him and i feel that we shud nt go by the names coz there are also other doctors in uae who may be not reputed like him but still do a better job.Seriously dissappointed both me n my husband we just wasted around 2000dhs today of no use.please do a thorugh chk before going.

7. Nadooi

Nadooi New IL'ite

Hi , I am with dr seema parveen at al shanti medical center in sharjah. She is smart n gentle and so positive. After meeting 5 different gyno's in the uae she makes me feel so happy from within and listens n takes her sweet time on u. She calls me up almost everyday to check on how im feeling n so on. Baby dust to ol of us. U can call her on 0553438055. Goodluck but do visit here. And pray

1 person likes this.
  8. kmon

kmon New IL'ite

Hi Nadooi,

I am new to this community and would like to talk to you about your recommendation Dr Seema Parveen.

I'd very much appreciate it if you could private message me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks so much.

9. chitrachaitanya

chitrachaitanya New IL'ite

Try this doctor P.G. Sasikala of Al Raas Clinic in Karama Centre. I had a good experience with her. Very understanding and supportive.

10. Rozy13

Rozy13 New IL'ite

Hi kmon,

Did you visit Dr Seema Parveen for IUI. How was your experience with her... kindly share with me too as i am also planning to visit her....

Thanks

1 person likes this.