pls someone suggest a good beauty parlor in or around kottayam or thiruvalla!

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by vinvin, Mar 31, 2009.

1. tibyannie

tibyannie New IL'ite

wherever u go, please do not got to Alanis Beauty Parlour thiruvalla.....

here is my experience...

For my most bad luck, my planned wedding beautician had some urgent matters that she had to attend to and hence I had to find someone else desparately on the day before my marriage. I decided to give Alanis a try.
    So I went in there and enquired how much will be the fee. They understood my situation very well and made much advantage out of it. They knew I had no choice. Straight away they said 12000 Indian Rupees!!!:drowning I do not know any other beauty parlour charging this much fee. I had to accept this since I had no choice at all. 12000 rupees is fine provided they are giving the service worth of it.
    I would have never come and written here if they provided me with service worth the money. Then I would have been glad only.
    They came to my house on the morning of my wedding, and helped me to wear my saree and arranged my hair. Then brought with them the worst bouquet even though I had insisted on having a Rose flower bouquet. And to say about the crown, they charged me extra for that (500Rs for a good for nothing crown). I do not understand what they have done for the 12000 they took from me.
    Let all this be neglected, they came to my home and while dressing up me, commented on my appearance as well. I may not be the prettiest woman, but it hurts to hear such discouraging comments(which I wish not to say here) and that too on my wedding day! :rant
    I have been regretting ever since my marriage that I went to them and take this opportunity to express my feedback after 2 years.:bonk

2. fashionabudhabi

fashionabudhabi New IL'ite

congrats go for hollywood i heard they r good its in kanjikuzhy

3. rachanaRJ

rachanaRJ New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

My engagement is fixed for coming August and marriage for November.

It would be held at Kottayam. Based on the reviews I got from the net, I decided to go for Mrs. Jolly (Hollywoods parlour), Kottayam for the engagement and Wedding day Bridal make up

I checked with them on the dates and they are available. I need to book them next week, so before that want your inputs/suggestions on this.

Eagerly awaiting replies to this.

Thanks,
    Rachana

4. simifemin

simifemin New IL'ite

Simi Mathew is renowned all over Kerala, one of the leading bridal makeup artist who conducts makeup workshops and classes. Has worked for ads, and fashion industry. She uses best cosmetic brands such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Kryolan, Make up studio Chanel, etc., she believes in using the right products in the right places to highlight a person’s best features and natural beauty. She studied professional makeup from the Makeup studio, Netherland, Advanced Hair Styling Techniques from France & Greece & Kryolan Professionals. Her true passion lies in creating perfect looking bride for any wedding. She treats every bride as unique. She is also personally available to answer questions, advice, or suggestion to the bride even prior to the wedding day. She does make up for bridals, fashion shows, photo shoots, special events, editorials, portfolios.

She does write beauty tips for famous magazines like Vanitha, Grihalakshmi, Kanyakaa…etc
    Simi's Bridal Makeover Studio
    FB : Femin Space Beauty Parlour & Bridal Make-up Studio
    Contact Number: 9495523438

5. simifemin

simifemin New IL'ite

Femin Space beauty Care is one of the leading beauty parlour in kottayam Kerala ,.Open 7 days a week, is a warm, friendly place to have all you’re beauty needs taken care of by a staff of talented professionals. .
    Refresh and revitalize yourself with many services and we pride ourselves in being able to provide our customers with up to date information in the beauty industry.
    We carry the finest beauty products and offer the largest selection of beauty services in the area.
    When you want to look your very best, trust us to take care of all your beauty needs.
    We offer skin, hair, makeup that caters to each client's unique style and personality.
    Indulge yourself with a unique cut, style, or hair color. Experience a specialized combination of styling options.
    Femin Space beauty parlor kottayam has expanded to employ additional highly trained therapists all of whom have a minimum of three years experience. More importantly they all share our vision of a sanctuary where you can Relax, Revive, Restore with all the personal care and attention that goes with making your time with us the best part of any day.
    We know you will not be disappointed – call now for a personal appointment and we look forward to seeing you soon………..
    FB : Femin Space Beauty Parlour & Bridal Make-up Studio
    Contact Number: 9495523438

6. DivyaJayadevan

DivyaJayadevan New IL'ite

If you where in Ernakulam i have a lot of options to suggest you

7. AnnMary

AnnMary New IL'ite

Mrs Valsa in Pathanamthitta does awesome work – her beauty parlour's name is Feather Touch. I had such a positive experience there. She is all for natural and is very experienced.
    Rates are also reasonable! For more information check out her website: https://www.feather-touch.in

If you are looking someone for a wedding makeup , no matter which salon, going for a trial session is a MUST.

8. HeraSusain

HeraSusain New IL'ite

9. HeraSusain

HeraSusain New IL'ite

Try Calluna. No.1 Beauty Parlour and Bridal Makeup Studio in Kottayam. Check more about them: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/callunacosmo/ Web: Just Have a Fun. Simle. and Keep Putting On Lipstick!

10. HeraSusain

HeraSusain New IL'ite