Pls Share everything about twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by CoolPie, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

We had it at home..it was good.

2. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi purpledream...
    Thanks..good to know that she is fine now..feel better

3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Viksha

I too had GD...that gets resolved after delivery as per my Dr...so dont worry and take care..

BTw, u havent updated your ticker..?

4. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi ssm .. thanq.. hw r u nd kids doing...
    I never used ticker..i hve bps scan tomorrow. I will be 33 wks frm tomorrow.

5. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Hi viksha,
    That's great! Another 3 more weeks to complete
    Full term !! Then you will be all set to go !! :)

6. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi sugan...yez completed 33 wks by gods grace ..I will be ccompleting 36 wkz by 16th Aug.
    My brothers wedding is on 31st aug.. I m worried if I will be able to attend or not.
    HOw long is needed to recover from c-sec . I would need to travel 5hrs jrny by car or trai .
    Ladies who had c sec, pls share ur ideas.

7. suganvijay

Hi viksha,
    That's really nice! So am sure you will complete 36 weeks successfully ! Also may I know if doctor planned to operate after 36th week? Also how much is your baby weight now ?? Did you take any special tests/scans compared to single babies ? Am so worried sometimes if I'm being safe enough and eating well for my babies! Now that you have crossed my stage, wanted to know what else should I be careful about ?? Also my relatives says... Lying down always will only help baby gain weight? Is that true ?? Were you given cervical cerclage ? Sorry for too many questions! I know after a week you will be quite held up and I have no other twin mommies to ask! I'm really amazed by the way you have walked this 33 weeks! So pls share some tips
    On how to cross the full term successfully! Am so scared if I can complete atleast 33 !! Even a small tip that you share will be of so much help to me ! The ka in advance ! :) and also I have heard from my friends that mostly by 3 weeks if they don't use stitch method you will recover faster ! So I hope you can attend your brothers wedding ? And wouldn't it be so beautiful to attend the first wedding post delivery! You will be so much pampered than even your brother and sis in law! :) everybody will be surrounding you asking how you are ? Babies? And so much to talk na !! ;)

8. Paruchava

Paruchava Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Iam the mother of twins boys its very horrible to handle them.everyday it is a task for us,but we enjoy a lot with them I love them a lotttttt

9. suganvijay

Hi paru,
    Good to know you! I can gain some knowledge from you!! How old are your boys ? Are they identical ? Did you have any complications / premature birth ??
    Kindly throw some light on these topics pls!!

10. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Yeah I also had gd during from my 32nd week.I had got my diet plan from dietitian.I had all but in small quantity.But yes I had rotis,ragi more than rice.
    I walked a lot say for 10~15 mins after every meal. I know its difficult.
    Avoid banana,mangoes they will increase your blood insulin level.
    Dont eat sweetened items before 11 am.Otherwise very very little.But walking and portion ctrl is must.

Gd would vanish soon after your delivery.I was monitored every day for ~5 days for diabetes before and after meal for confirmation.

And I guess you have a baby girl growing inside:)
    Take care of your health.

1 person likes this.