pls pray for me

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by slalli, Jan 22, 2011.

1. slalli

slalli New IL'ite

dear friends,
    im in pain.both mentally and physically.im in the age of getting married. i just finished my studies last yr.by the end,i started getting some patches in my sole,later that had spread to the skin of both feet and my elbows. full of itching,cracks,bleeding from them,i consulted the doctor.i was diagnosed as having psoriasis.those got aggravated during last 4months of winter.im still in pain.neighbours and all started asking what were they.i cud maximally hide them with my chudi pants.i pray to god daily and ask him wat sin have i commited?all my friends hav settled in life peacefully. i feel depressed .i pray god to give me a person who wud be broadminded and wud accept me.all creams and ointments are in vain, my parents are well educated,but still cud 1ly share my sorrows.pls can anyone suggest me of any remedy:cry:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Psoriasis is very difficult to eradicate. Cure can take a long time. There is a possible genetic reason for it.

In my opinion this is not a matter for lay suggestions. Whatever we say will tend to be anecdotal and not necessarily applicable to your case. Only a competent dermatologist can advise. You can see these for background info:
    Psoriasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Psoriasis Foundation - Psoriasis Treatment: Treating Psoriasis & Remedies

Psoriasis | Psoriasis Treatment, Psoriasis Causes and Cure, Psoriasis Ayurvedic Treatment

CMC, Vellore should be able to help. They have a good Dermatology Department, which offers phototherapy for Psoriasis.

DERMATOLOGY

Anxiety can exacerbate the condition. Please keep calm and face the situation with fortitude.

Arunadhri

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

do not worry,you are in my prayers.god will definitely heed.take care.you will be fine soon.

4. slalli

slalli New IL'ite

thanks madam. ur words are so consoling.

5. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Dear Slalli,
    Sorry to know abt your mental agony. No need to Worry abt it.

I just happened to see this post. I recommend you to take ayurveda trmt.

We know 3 friends how have got completely cured for Psoriasis through Ayurveda within 3 months. Average monthly medicine cost will be around Rs.3500 for initial 3 months and then the medicine quantity will be reduced for next 2 yrs to prevent future occurence. Shipment charges will be extra based on location. I am very confident and guarantee abt your cure as my friends were suffering it for last 15-17 yrs.
    Pls pass on this info to your friend.
    Pls call me at 8943333417.