1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

pls help

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by nanrajkumar, Mar 17, 2010.

1. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Hai all,

I have one yr. old kid. the problem is she is not taking any solid food. She only takes 1/4 idly/dosa taht too she will spill all over or she would take rice (dal or curd rice) 2 to 3 spoons.This problem started when she was nearing 1yr i.e when she was about to walk. Rest of the time she demands only milk.I tried soo many recipes to attract her taste , but everything goes in vain.I am really worried abt her eating habits.I would give her aavin milk and sathumavu kanji.Till 1yr I have not started cerelac/nestum or any tinned food. I think its time to start but also i am afraid whether she would have it or not? Pls suggest me if aavin milk is enough or what else to be added in milk? Also tell me is cerelac or nestum best and which tinned food flavour is popular among 1 yr. Pls i am looking forward for ur responses..

2. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Hello Frnd,

Not to worry, my frnds daughters and sons are the same as ur daughters aga and they are facing same pbm. They are giving aavin milk, with a sugar added into it , kids love sweet taste. Try giving cerelac or lactogen or nestum they are good too. Make her watch some cartoon or her fav music and try feeding her, it wrks for my daughter who is 10 months now.

Good luck!!!

Lavanya

3. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Thank u Lavanya for ur reply. The main problem is she does not watch TV. She always wants to go out. Is Pediasure advisable for 1 yr old???