Pls help Right trunk ganesha at home

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by prit, Aug 14, 2014.

1. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

I Have two right trunk ganesha and home in pooj room with vasthrum tied. I do regular pooja like lighting lamp and doopam. During sankara chaturthi every month i do abishabagum and tie new vasthrum. While i was browsing today i found tht we should not use right trunk/valampuri ganesha at home since it will get angry if we dont do proper pooja or miss pooja. am worried since am working sometimes i miss pooja due to hurry .
    Please help me on this and let me know proper pooja ways for valmpuri ganesha.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Ladies no response so sad.. Please reply for the post.

3. sathean

sathean New IL'ite

Hi,
    there is a similar query for which u can find answers "lord Ganesha' picture" on page 2. Sorry I'm not able to paste the link at this time.
    also if anyone else is reading it pls let me know if it is ok to keep karpaga vinayagar (which is valampuri style) picture at home which was a gift from someone.

thx

1 person likes this.
  4. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Even i am unable to find the link. Can you some post the link or provide an answer.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello prit
    Yes....right trunk ganesha shud no be kept at home...it leads to many obstacles in life...also u will be having no peace and prosperity at home. .. left trunk ganesha is excellent for all purpose...u cud donate this right trunk ganesha to any temple. ..god bless you

regards
    Sudhindra

1 person likes this.
  6. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the help. Can some provide the details on why one should not keep right trunk ganesha at home. Also now am very connected with this ganesha and worried to donate this to temple.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Hi I also had this thought along time ago, I have shiv parivar murti at home also with Ganesh Ji trunk on right side and so has my mum at her house too...I asked around a lot about this, and my sis in law mil (who believe in god a lot) said to me tht....every direction belongs to god...left, right centre etc...don't be paranoid and jus pray to god, as that all he wants after that day I stopped thinking that and pray as I can....god jus wants people to have faith in him, he is our father & mother so why will he get angry with us cuz we brought the wrong type of murti home....jus believe in him and carry on with ur worship. hope this puts ur mind at ease xxx

1 person likes this.
  8. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thank you . Iam no more going to think about it and proceed with my ganesha at home.

9. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thanks very helpful.