1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

pls help me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by hd131, Mar 8, 2010.

1. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

well said, sri vidya.

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Moderator :

Ok.. People, ENOUGH ! What is wrong with everyone offlate ? Do each of us read the OP's issue or just start venting out everything and anything we want to say when we get some space ???

When a member comes forward to find solution to her issue related to Marriage / Relationship, " how difficult is it for each of us to JUST STICK TO THE RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM " and not anything else.

Why talk about things which are " totally irrelevant " ??

Each of us have different opinons, I agree. To each their own. How difficult is it to just not argue endlessly and make the OP disappear or finally report that their thread is diggressing ?

Let us all do each of us a favour.. If we are suddenly agitated by some country, its norms, its flaws, its drawbacks reading an OP's issue where she / he says that she has a ' marital problem ' let us not respond at all.
    Let us all just relax and stay away from the thread.

I request people who have issues with India and Indian culture, to please not go on and on forever at any given thread. Rather, stay away from threads which are intimidating you or come back once you can tone down.

I also request people who want to pick flaws in Western culture and compare India with the Western world to please, not argue everytime and create an unpleasant ambience.

if we can constructively add to the OP's thread, then let us move on.. But assuming, the issue is because of culture, country and upbringing in various parts of the world is naive ! !

Let us be the adults that we are and just be talking what we should.

All the " irrelevant posts " talking about various issues except for the OP's problem has been removed.

Please wait till the OP comes back and gives her opinion and asks for more or explains her situation better before blaming any country / culture for her personal issues !! Please.