Pls Help Me With Good Astrologer Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sweety82, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Was thinking of asking you all abt a question. I have seen many astrologers for my life problems. I find Nobody to give satisfactory predictions. Either they are money minded and asks to limit questions and charges thousands for each horoscope or if they are family astrologer means they generally say that everything will be good. Being a family astrologer I think they are not answering for a particular issue and I feel keep hiding some truths. Atleast they can suggest pariharams if any issue is there in the horoscope. Iam frustrated by seeing their activities ( I can understand that they feel I should not get disturbed. That is why they hide). If we meet a new person means, they somehow suggest us to do homams and say to pay 15 or 20 thousand. I can say not everybody can afford this amount plus their heavy fees. So I stopped seeing anyone nowadays but on the other side, my problems are running parallelly without any solution. I don't believe In manthrigam and all. I need honest astrologer who can guide us in problems without their mind for money. Iam not saying I will not pay fees for their predictions. I can say they should ask reasonably. That's all. am in need of such astrologer who should not tie us in any kind of special Pooja or spl homam, but to give satisfactory guidance. Friends Pls help me if you know any such genuine accurate and simple astrologer please give details. Sorry Iam not blaming all astrologers but my experiences ended up in frustration. Thanks all.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

I have faith in one astrologer Mr. C.Subramaniam - editor of Bala jothidam tamil weekly magazine. He answers queries in his astrological column in this magazine. His answers are always very clear and to the point and not beating about the bush unlike many others. He requires the horoscope to be in vakya panchagam only and not thiruganitha -meaning computerised one etc. He is placed at Madurai. I am giving his contact details from the magazine. If you contact him, you may be able to find out whether he visits chennai or so or otherwise, how to get to meet him etc.
    He however suggests many homams and has firm belief that homams can really work to bring a person out of the issues. Where even pariharams will not work due to dosham etc, he will clearly mention the same.
    His details:
    Jothidabanu "Athirshtam" C.Subramaniam
    No. 4A, 4Th east cross street, (Near Priya nursery school)
    Krishnapuram, Madurai -14,
    Phone: 99440 02365.
    Hope this will be of help.
    Let me know if you happen to take up with him. I would also want to contact him but putting off for the
    present, as i have no plans to visit chennai/madurai shortly.

vrikshakadali and Sweety82 like this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Op, i know one astrologer, my mom sees him. She says he is good.I don't see astrology much. He says pariharam only like go to a particular temple . so if u r interested u let me know. He works in Meenakshi amman temple.

Sweety82 likes this.
  4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much @joylokhi and @sindmani for your suggestions. Serious discussion is going on abt which astrologer I have to proceed with. Will let you know of any progress. Once again thanks you friends.

sindmani likes this.
  5. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

any online astrology help?
    Please suggest a trustful one

6. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

online I have tried an astrologer called Vaibhav Gupta.. He gives consultation over Skype.. His analysis was good, I recommend. google him, you can find his website .

Sweety82 and dimple7 like this.
  7. Lalithasree

Lalithasree Senior IL'ite

One astrologer who is very simple is writing on dtNext (English newspaper of Daily Thanthi)... please watch his daily starwise predictions and proceed along. I was told he never replies to mails / whatsapp etc.. he has to be visited with birth charts in tradtiional way.

Sweety82 and dimple7 like this.
  8. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

but i donot have skype.....

9. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

By phone and email also...

dimple7 likes this.
  10. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

dimple7 likes this.