1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help me to sort this craziness

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jas12, Oct 5, 2015.

1. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Don't worry won't come in your way..

2. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

It is just your crazy hormones dear.....Just enjoy till it lasts.

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Oh... it happens... Don't feel guilt. Don't over analyze anything. It just last for sometimes till your mind fantasizes with something else.

These are harmless crushes and the most interesting part/hobbies in life. Just enjoy till it lasts.

You are so upset because of your guilt. There is nothing to feel guilt about.

Perhaps your husband is dreaming about the Bahupali heroine somewhere. Just don't take it to heart.

5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Crush that is mostly due to a hero's looks versus crush that is mostly due to his humble nature and simplicity.

I'd say fantasizing hero with self is less harmful than feeling charmed beyond control by his humble nature and simplicity.

The urge to change husband's look will go away eventually, but if a niggling inexplicable dissatisfaction with his nature takes root, then someone gets hurt real bad.

6. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Well said rihana .that's what I got attracted more by his humbleness towards everyone ..but I am completely bowled over by his looks too ..
    Yes I think over a period of time everything will change..

I still remember my mom was a huge fan of aravind samy of those roja days..and we make sure we saw all of his movies in theatre.

7. ssrgopal

ssrgopal Silver IL'ite

Dear Ragini,
    This is very common when you start liking a celebrity. Just ignore these fears. As long as your daily routine doesn't get affected, you can watch his movies 'n' number of times. No harm.

Prabhas indeed has a infectious, irresistible charm.

have fun girl!

8. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

if its not affecting your marriage.Its all right.Dont tell how crazy you are about this hero to your h though.Men do not understand it.He might think you like this hero more than him.Keep your craziness to yourself.

9. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

It's just my opinion:

It is quite common to have favorite heroes and stuff....but it is good to be in control when it's going beyond normal liking....the subject of your post itself says that it's like a craziness, that means you already realized that it's going beyond normal liking....general liking is ok and watching our favorite hero's movies regularly is also ok, but you said, you are watching his movies again and again....any thing too much is not good....

For example what advice you will give to your daughter / son if they continuously start watching their favorite hero or heroine movies again and again?

I know that, stopping at once is not possible, but slowly reduce the count...it slowly brings down your craziness to liking stage :))

To be open with you, I also like Prabhas a lot, especially he looks very handsome in a romantic song in bahubali and a melody song in Mirchi movie, but I always keep it in control, there are still some movies of him which I didn't watched yet....

10. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Like I said before I won't discuss about him to my dh..I am keeping all these to myself.. And i was feeling guilty that's why shared with you all..
    Today one incident happened and I was changing the channel and prabhas's new ad mahindra SUV came ..and my reaction was 'oh wow prabhas' this was my statement. My dh gave me a scaristic look..
    And I didnt reacted to it ..