1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help me to sort this craziness

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jas12, Oct 5, 2015.

1. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Hi il,I am having a different kind of an issue (I don't know whether it's a problem or not).few months ago I watched bahubali (most of the people would be watched the movie) after that I became a huge fan of prabhas .after that I watched lot of his movies .though I don't know Telugu. everyday my craziness for him goes higher.I ve been a fan of lot of people in cinemas.but this guy I don't know what happened to me whenever I get free time I watch his movies and interviews again and again.is everything normal to me?i am really getting scared day by day..I just couldn't stop myself .I don't fantasize him with me.I just loved his humble nature and simplicity .and that drove me to watch his movies and interviews more.
    I am a home maker.this doesn't affect my work or taking care of my kid.I am doing all those things perfectly.but when ever I find time I just see this movies again and again ...
    Pls pour your thoughts. Should I stop all those things .
    I don't know where to post this ,pls shift if its inappropriate to post here.
    Pls ladies give your valuable suggestions. Does anybody went through like this..

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

As long as you are watching it in free time, and you are doing your other tasks and taking care of baby etc, then just watch the movies that you like, celebrity crush ('fallin in love') is how film stars gain undue popularity! (diffrnt topic that).

Though addiction to fantasy or even to online (fb, IL...), may sometimes indicate a vacuum or a hole in life somewhere, some hole - that one is fulfilling online or on the silver screen. That is something you need to reflect on (if that's applicable).

Since your movie watching is not affecting any other chores, I guess you can watch it as a hobby.

3. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Sometimes we get obsessed with something temporarily.. maybe a new dish/ dress/ person/ celebrity. Enjoy it as a phase.. gradually you'll have enough and will spend less time on this particular celebrity

4. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

This happens even to me. I fell for Arvindswamy after watching TO. Just watched some other movie and my old crush is replaced. Don't watch the same movie again and again. Just move on. This happens at times.

5. curtainsdown

curtainsdown Silver IL'ite

oh it happens all the time with me. and i do move on every single time. completely harmless - but what needs to be introspected is if there is a vacuum within and if that needs to be addressed....

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

even i feel same. unless n untill it is not affecting ur routine nad love for ur hubby ;-) it is completely ok.
    but still when ur inner voice is giving alarm (hence u posted here) listen and bring that obsession down.
    focus or divert ur mind somewhere else. usually i was having that with tiger shroff. but i realised it is all fantasy world...

7. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Yep, when that inner alarm goes off, good to take a step back, and reduce the addiction.

1 person likes this.
  8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

its called puppy love!

9. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

hows your relationship with h?

10. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Hi ragini,
    Yes I am doing that in only free time.but I can do lots of creative things when i get free time right..but I am not doing that I just watch his movies, browse fb etc..
    So I am feeling guilty these days..today I was too busy so I couldn't watch anything..that's why I am replying so late.. But that verge of seeing him is not decreasing...