Pls..help me to find a decent(no hi-fi) school in bannerghatta road, banglore?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by divya6, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Hey Divya,

Most of the times schools brush off parents over phone, as they think parents are just collecting information, and may not admit the kid. I would suggest you to come down here and get in touch with schools directly ie in person. Try to meet the admission coordinator/Principal and speak to them about admission. It is not easy getting things done from US. But believe me, when they see you personally, the schools generally provide better response - unless its NPS etc.

Hang in there... do not stress yourself over admissions, its not worth it! :)
    All the best!

1 person likes this.
  2. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pamela,
    thanks once again.Yes ,i will just go and meet them in person.Will be coming to India in 10days.Will update about the admission and which school finally we got into...
    Divya

3. uthrabarani06

uthrabarani06 New IL'ite

Hi Divya,

Have u already moved to Bangalore??Which school hav u finally landed on??I guess u wld hv already moved...could u pls throw some light on the schools near bannerghatta road..We r also on the lookout for the schools near tht area for my daughter who is 3 as of nov 2012...we r gonna move frm CA to bangalore arnd feb/mar 2013...So any info on the schools is highly appreciated...

4. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am in bangalore rt now.All the good schools are almost closed for this year admissions.I will give some info

1.BGS- closed for nxt academic year.
    2.Samhita academy-closed
    3.PSBB- closed
    4.Sherwood- available(few seats)
    5.Mitra academy-available
    6.AECS magnolia-available
    I made him join in Maruti magnolia, as it is CBSE.But i am not satisfied with the school in infrastructure.Planning to change him the next next year.I went to Sherwood,i liked it.But its too far.I am not the rt person to judge and tell you about schools,because just now i have put my kid into one.The factors i put in front while deciding the school was
    1.proximity
    2.syllabus
    3.an ok school.
    Also should get the seats too rt...:( Your kid will be joining in LKG for 2014.So relax.You have lot of time.You can put him/her in some preschool like Euro kids.(I think they have PreKG) and then apply for LKG for 2014 around august.I heard BGS as one of the best schools in BG road...all the best .....

5. nairajni

nairajni New IL'ite

Hi divya,
    Are u still in bangalore...we will b shifting to bangalore in a month or so...which school is ur ward studying in...we are in search of a good school for our son studying in lkg....could u please suggest me a gud school around bannerghatta road...n also which of the schools gives admission mid year...
    Thanks in advance
    rajni

6. SupriyaN

SupriyaN New IL'ite

Hi Divya, Rajani, Uttarabharani,

Did you guys decide on the schools ? We are planning for a move from US and would like your feedback.
    Did you guys look into any IGCSE schools ?

Thanks