Pls..help me to find a decent(no hi-fi) school in bannerghatta road, banglore?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by divya6, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Anupamaraghav

Anupamaraghav Silver IL'ite

Sorry Dear Divya, we stay about 30 km from Bannerghatta so no clue about this school.

2. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Dear teacher,
    Thanks a lot for the info.I carry your advice as golden words.

Thanks
    Divya

3. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Thats ok dear.

Divya

4. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Divya,

You can also consider PSBB and Samhita further ahead on BG Road. They are CBSE schools and I would recommend CBSE curriculum over ICSE.

5. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Dear pamela,
    Thanks a lot .i got very good reviews about samhita.but only thing is its 9kms from my place.i am worried of the distance:( what do you think? Even psbb is also far.bgs which is the nearest cbse school other than maruthi magnolia got filled already :( and nobody knows about magnolia.donno what to do? Should i look for state board like shantinikethan? Do you know about it?
    Thanks divya

6. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Divya,

I do not think 9kms is much of a problem, as the school is more towards outskirts of the city where there is little traffic (my kid's school is 2kms from home, and take 30 mins to reach because of the peak traffic!!)
    PSBB is right next to Samhita Academy. I would suggest you to call up and talk to the school. You can check on the distance/time as well.
    Some of the other known schools in the area include Brigade school (CBSE, expensive, but good reviews), DPS south (CBSE, fairly ok), Kumaran's (CBSE & ICSE, good reviews), Clarence (ICSE, fairly ok), Innisfree (ICSE, above average), Presidency south (CBSE, fairly ok).
    Please note, it is not tough to get admissions even mid season, as MOST schools have students moving out in the middle of the year. I do understand your anxiety, but don't worry, it will work out.

1 person likes this.
  7. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pamela,
    Thanks once again yaar.I got so much info from your post.You are right PSBB and Samhita academy are on the outskirts,so traffic is not a big problem :).But you know what, Samhita academy admissions are closed :( I donno why all the good schools are closing admissions so early ? BGS also admissions closed.PSBB i will call today.Let me see what they are saying.I also heard about heritage academy.Do you know about them?

Thanks
    Divya

8. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Divya,

As far as I remember, earlier Heritage Academy was tied up with Euro Schools. Due to differences they split, and the school was renamed to Heritage academy. Apart from that, no information or feedback.

cheers

1 person likes this.
  9. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Oh..Thanks yaar.Still i didn't call PSBB.I slept off early .Now i have to wait till monday. Lets see what they are saying.

Thanks
    Divya

10. divya6

divya6 Bronze IL'ite

Pamela,

PSBB told that they don't have admission for LKG.They only have it for Pre-KG.Great!!!!I will make him join in some ordinary state school if i don't get anything.Admissions are becoming so difficult,i never thought, it will be like this!!!!!:spinIt is really become like a business.....:rant

Parents of infants and pregnant ladies BEWARE...need to check or seek for the admissions for all your kids and yet to be born kids now itself,else.....:drowning

Divya