1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help hindhi jaanewale

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by CoolPie, May 29, 2015.

1. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    I dont know where to post this. I am very badly searching for some help.

I am a south Indian and I contacted an astrologer in North India and he has sent me some instructions in hindhi. He knows very little English and is unable to communicate things to me. I am sure it must have been a laughing riot to him when i managed to speak butler hindhi with him on phone, the past, the present and the future tenses all mixed and banged on him through the entire conversation. laugh1smiley

Moreover i didnt understand what he spoke. I managed to ask a few questions in hindhi, but cudnt understand what he answered. :confused2: I know a few of you must be laughing while reading this.

Finally i asked to send instructions in English to me with the help of someone. But he has sent it in hindhi again. Omg!!! Bonk! bonk! Bonk!

When i spoke in english he cudnt understand. He has sent some instructions to my email id in hindhi and I am unable to understand it as I know very little hindhi.

It would be of great help if anyone can translate it for me if I email it. Is anyone ready to help me regarding this?

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

I can help u pm the hindi message I will