1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

please suggest me a very good brand for kichen chimney with the price and model ?

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by anjalika400, Aug 3, 2011.

1. anjalika400

anjalika400 Junior IL'ite

Hi . I am looking for a good chimney with minimum maintenance, hassle free for about Rs. 10,000 or little more or less. Please share your experience about the current chimney you guys are using.Mine is a non veg house with 2 burners,does autoclean really works? and how to clean that oil collectpr/filter in autoclean ? and I also need to know difference between baffle and autoclean.anyhow let me know which brand and model works best at your kitchen for non veg cooking and how much servicing and home maintenance required( i have little or no time for cleaning and maintenance)? also give me a guideline about the price and reliable stores/dealer in Kolkata, India.
    I cam across a few names like kutchina vogue autoclean , faber cleo, eletra(is that reliable ?) etc.Please give your feedback.I have a small baby So I want to install a good quilty product with no hassle, low maintenance with good suction power and really good after sales service asap.Please share your rel expeience with me .thanks

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

anjalika, did you find one? Even though you did not get an immediate response, I was wondering of you would like to share your own experience - that would be so nice!