Please suggest good Ayurveda doctors

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by kishanaa, Sep 2, 2015.

1. kishanaa

kishanaa New IL'ite

Hi,

This is Vignes from Malaysia. I will be visiting Chennai in two weeks time. I would like to get some good advice from the ladies from Chennai.

I want to get some advice for health from good Ayurveda doctors. Please suggest a good doctor.

I also would like to purchase some ayurveda medicines like the churanams, natural medicines, herbs and etc from Chennai. Please suggest where i can get the original products.

Thank you.

Regrds,
    Vignes

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@krishanaa - I think you will find someone with answers in the Chennai forum. I'm moving your thread there. Hope you find the doc you are looking for.

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

You can try Kottakal Ayurveda sala, it has got many branches in chennai. But in my personal experience i would refer you to valasaravakkam branch. The doctor over there explains to you clearly how and what to do and he listens to you patiently.

The medication period might be little long when compared to allopathy but the result would be positive. I am undergoing treatment for arthritis for the past one and half years and i can feel the difference. Even this delay is because of me as i never used to take the medicines regularly, either i would forget or sometimes because of laziness.