1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

please suggest best washing machine with model, wanna get tomorrow.budget below 24k!!

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by jillpaps, Aug 18, 2012.

1. jillpaps

jillpaps Junior IL'ite

my maid s taking my life out:-( not coming regularly:-(please suggest best washing machine with model number, wanna get tomorrow.budget is below 24k!!:help

2. jillpaps

jillpaps Junior IL'ite

Re: please suggest best washing machine with model, wanna get tomorrow.budget below 2

suggest soon, very urgent

3. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Re: please suggest best washing machine with model, wanna get tomorrow.budget below 2

Hi

Even I want to buy the best washing machine for my mom in india....which s best to cope up with our power failure there?automatic or semi?....

Pls anybody suggest?....the company name and model?....

Ur reply and suggetion will be very helpful for my mom....who s aged and finding difficult with our maid there?

Keerthi.

4. jillpaps

jillpaps Junior IL'ite

I bought LG:) front load:) its really nice

5. jillpaps

jillpaps Junior IL'ite

LG direct drive with 10years warranty

6. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

LG is good. Even my mother in law is able to operate without any help. We have a top load.

7. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

whirlpool top load is good.. check that out..

8. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

So LG and Whirlpool can be checked out.....thanks pa...but is it semi or automatic...iam asking reg to power cut...how long time it takes n automatic?...suggest on ..related with timing too na..

9. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

LG Fully automatic. it takes around 50 minutes i guess.

10. shambu

shambu Silver IL'ite

I use Siemens, front loading machine & it, really, is damn cool... I bought it 2 yrs back.

Actually, there were two models when i bought it. One was around 25K & another was around 35K.

I bought the one that was around 25K. This is too good. Its hassle-free. The 35K model had some more features. I regret that I should have purchased 35K.

It is a one-time investment, atleast for 5 to 7 yrs. So even if you spend another 10K, you are, definitely, not wasting your money. Guaranteed, for sure...

Please go through the link...Siemens Washing Machines