Please Pray For Us - Varalotti And Indhusri

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by varalotti, Jan 19, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Our Dearest Friends in IL,

As you are all aware our daughter's wedding is fixed on February 12th at Madurai. The wedding arrangements are on. We are in the process of distributing the invitations side by side attending to details like the menu for the wedding feast, the stage decoration, photography, videography, logistics.. there are a zillion things to do. I had to deny myself the pleasure of writing for you and getting your fb precisely for that reason.

As the date draws near there is lot of tension in the air. Thousands of things need to be tied up. Human relationships have to be managed. Elders need to be kept pleased. The contractors need to deliver the goods.

In addition to all this my father is not keeping good health. He is a diabetic, a heart patient and is now suffering from sleeplessness and depression.

I was thinking of all these things and lost my sleep yesterday. when I woke up a little late this morning, while I was browsing through the newspapers it came as a flash. Then I knew what to do. To ask you to pray for us. In the name of love. In the name of the very excellent relationship we have been sharing all these years.

I know all of you are good souls blessed with golden hearts. When you pray God wont have the heart to refuse.

Our dear friends, please do include us in your prayers. Pray to the Lord of love that the wedding should go on without any hassles and to the greatest happiness and satisfaction of all, particularly to those young, innocent children who are stepping into the next stage of their lives with dreams in their eyes and hopes in their heart

Pray for my father's health as well.

Please pray God to help us discharge our parental duties to the fullest extent possible on this great occasion.

We seek your prayers, wishes and blessings.
    love,
    sridhar and indhu

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Sridharji
    Good to see you. All these worries are pretty normal and you should not be worried thinking about all that. A little bit of tension and pressure keeps one going anyway. Everything will be fine and we will all surely pray for you and your father's health. The wedding will be a great success and no doubts of you both being able to deliver your duties. Good Luck and please keep telling yourself Aal Izz Well !! :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Sridharji please dont worry, our prayers are with you. You are the one who shares with us the love of god and who lets us know
    how wonderful is the never ending care of his as his children. My dad was too tensed during the pre and post days of my wedding,
    everything is going to be fine and your father's health will improve:) It is too much of a tension to arrange a daughter's wedding,
    but I bet this is a tension you will sit back and recall with joy sometime later:) All the best:)

4. sowmyapbhat

sowmyapbhat Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I pray that God fulfills all your wishes and you have a very happy time with family and friends.

Cheers,

Sowmya

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar sir and Indhu ma'am,

All the best wishes and my prayers for your DD's wedding.

As I read your post, I could visualise you both handling everything and everyone with a tensed face, masked with a smile. Its a familiar scene in most of our families function isn't it ? I am certain, you will end up giving a relaxed, joyful smile on that D-Day.

Prayers for your Dad's health too...and best wishes to your DD and her would-be [​IMG]

Bye

6. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I have seen my parents run helter skelter during my marriage! Till date my Dad remembers those tensed moments....! Mine was in Kerala - Guruvayur temple..so we had the additional responsibility of arranging for buses bringing in alll friends and relatives and arranging stay and above all...the rush at guruvayur! By Guruvayurappan's grace everything went well!

I can completely understand waht must be going through you and Indhu! No worries..! We are all here to pray for you and your family! Satisfying all friends and relations is not an easy task during marriage but I am sure you and Indhu will handle it well!
    Everything will go well and God's precious presence will be there throughout!

With Prayers,
    Jaya

7. reach

reach New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    You are a kind person with very good thoughts. Your daughter's marriage will be a happy ceremony. Our prayers will be with you and your family always.
    Being parents, you'll be stressed, try to relax and be positive as you always are.
    Prayers for your father as well. May the newly weds be happy and prosperous in their journey together.

8. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

dear shridhar sir,

do not worry!!!! your father will be alright soon. let him chew some vilva leaves for depression and sleeplessness. leaves can be soaked in the water previous night and morning first thing,along with the water he should chew some two or three leaves.

secondly, do not worry about the wedding. it is the usual buzz before wedding. everything will definitely go well. we will prey for you.

take care!!!! and ALL THE BEST!!!!.

BHARATHY.G.

9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sridharji and Indhuji...............my sincere prayers for your daughter's wedding and for your father to get better soon.

I will pray to god from the bottom of my heart that no obstacles should cross your path.........and everything should go fine.

OUR UNITED STRONG PRAYERS WILL BE HEARD........SO DO NOT DESPAIR !!!

10. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridharji and Indu mam,

Wish you both all the very best for your daughter's wedding.

Sure, you will be in our prayers for a smooth wedding and your father's health.