please pray for my mom's soon recovery..

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by shvap_786, Nov 10, 2008.

1. halloweenangel

halloweenangel New IL'ite

Dear Vahee,

Jus saw this thread......How is your mom doing ???.....Dont worry.....Il definitely pray for her.....She will recover soon.....U take care and b happy

Love,
    Minu

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot minu & rekha. thanks for your prayers.

3. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Dont worry Dear

Dear Vaheee..

I know its easy to say not to worry....but the one who experiences it will only understand the pain ..as your mom is going through that phase..Do the regular prayers on your side and we will also pray for to get well soon...

Try to comfort her and keep in regular touch with her..at this stage moral support is important ..its not your fault that your not beside:hide: her but,you can comfort her with your loving and caring words ..these small assurances will cure her before 3weeks...her physical pain may take time heal ..but,she will be strong mentally that she has someone still in this world who likes and loves her sooo...... much.:cheers

take care..hope your mom get's well soon..

pooja.

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: Dont worry Dear

Thanks a lot for your prayers pooja... we are in regular touch with her... she is kind ok ok... we hope and pray she should be back to normal soon...

5. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Vahee,

I saw this post very late.

She is in my prayers.

She will be alright and you will have the lovely times with her again.
    Don't worry.

I pray for her speedy recovery.

Love,
    Oviya.

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Thanks oviya...
    she is feeling better now...
    thanks a lot for your prayers...

7. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Vahee,
    Dont worry! she will become well soon and I will surely pray for her.
    Few years back , during my exam study holidays, my mom spilt hot oil on her hands and face. Infact they even touched her eyelids, but thankfully, not in the eye!
    Though we were shaken by the incident, we thanked God, that there was nothing serious! It was painful, but still thanked God for saving her eyes!
    Your mom will be allright soon. My prayers are there!
    do not worry!

8. Sailaja.hyd

Sailaja.hyd Senior IL'ite

Hello Vahee!

>I will pray for her. Ask her to read Shirdi Saibaba's Sadguru Charitra. When My sister burnt her hand due to bursting of flower pot (cracker), three months of treatment didn't cure her. She used to cry day and night due to the burning sensation. I used sit beside her and fan her with a hand fan.The doctor wanted to go in for plastic surgery. But during the week end one of my cousins sent me Baba's charitra and all our family members used to sit beside her. I used to read out the Charitra page after page during night until my sis slept. After two days of this when we went to doctor, he opened her bandage and was so amazed to see her hand healing. He kept on asking us what we did. But we didnot reply since he might laugh at us.
    >So if it is OK with your mother ask her to read that book preferably stating on Thursday and reading daily some pages. there ar no hard and fast rules for reading that book. It will certainly bring relief to her.

>These type of wounds take time to heal. I will certainly pray for her. Don't lose your heart.

>Sailaja

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

dear vahee,

how is your mum doing? please do as Sailaja has mentioned, i believe in miracles and it will work.

love
    alpa

10. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

imemyself, alpha, sailaja... thanks a lot for your prayers... mom is feeling better now... i do beleive in prayers and it made so much miracles in my life too... thanks a lot for all your prayers...