Please pray for my little Juliet.....very depressed.

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Nands,

Happy to hear from you and thanks for your consoling words.Julie has shown some improvement and I'm just being grateful for the rest of the time God has granted her.As long as she maintains a minimum of health it will be great for her age.Thanks pal.

2. Paulina

Dear Tina,

Thanks for your thoughtful message and tips.I've tried what you've advised, but her cough was the problem and I was afraid of choking her.I'm now powdering the tablets and dissolving them in milk and administering it via syringe. At least three quarters of it reaches the destination.Julie is a very stubborn little dog .These days I've become her number one foe as I'm always bugging her with the meds .She is more a DH fan now ! Yesterday she ate some fish given by him.
    Her food intake is practically nil compared to earlier days.Soo I force feed her via the syringe.I've tried so many different foods but not succeeded.She has improved as the cough has stopped, so I'm thankful for that at least .Her lethargy is also less and she is getting to be more active than last week .She can manage the stairsetc.,
    Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.

3. Paulina

Dear Arabiandoll,

Thanks so much for understanding the pain of letting go of a dear pet.
    Fortunately she has improved now a little and I'm thankful for the remaining time God has granted.It has given us time to accept the reality and gather strngth to face the inevitable.

4. Paulina

Dear Sindhu ,

Thank you so much for your kind message and prayers for Julie.
    She is much better now and I hope she will continue for some time longer this way.
    It is indeed very hard to realise about their short life span.As long as she is free from pain I'll be relieved .

5. Paulina

Dear Usha,

Thanks for your thoughtfulness and concern .Happy to inform you that Julie has improved a lot and is a little more active .I'm praying she continues this way and God grants her some more time with us .Meanwhile just ministering to her and looking after her like a baby.

6. Paulina

Dear Prettina, ( what a lovely name ! )
    Thank you so much for your consoling words .It means a lot when someone sends us an encouraging message in the midst of all the pain one is going through ....it is like a ray of sunshine coming in to light up the bleakness.