Please pray for my friend to recover soon...

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Traveller, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,

I believe the power of prayer reaches anywhere. My son's classmate's mom has been in hospital since last week. Geetha was admitted for gall bladder stone removal. They found that she had further complication in her intestine, details of which i'm not very sure about, and had to do surgery instead of laproscopy. She was in ICU for 3 days and the stitches were expected to be removed yesterday. I heard today from her husband that the pain hasn't subsided so the doctors are unable to say how longer she will have to stay in hospital and more than that how long it'll take for her to recover.

She has a 5 year old girl, that studies with my son and a 18 month old boy. Her husband had been taking off from work on n off but you know in these times of recessions it's tough for him as well. We moms have been taking turns to take care of the girl after school hours until dinner time. I can see that the girl has turned very quiet. Last week when she was at our home she called me mom by mistake and her face fell down upon realising that slip of tongue. Today when her dad told me that he doesn't know what'll happen next i felt like crying. She's such an energetic, positive person and i can't bear to imagine how it'd be for her, lying in hospital in pain, worrying about her kids, no family around.

Please include her recovery in your prayers. Her SIL is expected to come here to help but her visa is also getting dragged. I'm sure our prayers will help the family pass this testing phase sooner....

Thank you
    Latha

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Latha,

Joining you in prayer for your friend's speedy recovery. may god give the strength to tide over these hard times for the whole family..

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear latha,

My prayers are with your friend and her family, she will get well, please be positive and wi th all our ILITES prayers she will get well soon.

love
    alpa

4. thozhi4u

thozhi4u New IL'ite

Definetely your friend and her family are in my prayers...
    GOD is so graceful, merciful and wonderful, This is just a testing phase as u have mentioned and everything is going to be taken care of GOD.
    I Pray lord to touch and heal her health and so that she recovers soon and takes care of her family.
    I Pray God to send help to the children who need their mother.
    I pray God the most powerful and graceful for help and healing.
    I pray GOD, the almighty to send help soon to the family.
    GOD you are capable of anything and everything plz plz plzz this family needs your help this mother needs the healing ,heal her ,help the babies who are crying for their mother, help the father who is helpless and broken. plzz GOD plzz take care of the situation. We leave the family in your hands and we beleive in your healing. We beleive in you GOD.We trust you.
    Thank you GOD.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  5. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

HI
    hope your friend is better now.our prayersa re there with her. may the almight bless her and recover her as soon as possible. and give strength to her famaily to face this situation.
    prayers can do wonders
    regards
    ani

6. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Latha,

Praying for your friend... hope she gets well soon and is back with her family...

The vibrations from our collective prayers will definitely reach out and help to ease her pain and heal her ...

Jai Bhavani Maa!

Love,
    Padma

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  7. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha,

We sincerely pray that your friend recovers soon and joins back with her family.

Sure, she will be included in my daily prayers.

OM SAIRAM OM SAIRAM OM SAIRAM OM SAIRAM

8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear friends. It is very touching that so many of you can get together to pray for someone whom you don't even know. When one looses hope only prayer can give strength and show light.

The update is she'll have to stay in hospital for atleast 10 more days. The doctors would like her to stay under their care until she's healed completely... perfectly understandable. Her SIL's visa has been rejected and we have told them how to re-apply. My husband's uncle also had his visa rejected but we reapplied and got it in a day's time. so i'm sure our prayers will bring them hope and help in some way. Once one line is clear they'll find the strength to tide through other hurdles as well. The children were here y'day and thank God they're still cheerful. For sure they must miss their mom but their dad is fulfilling their needs to perfection.

Latha

9. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    My prayers are with ur friend Geetha and her family. She will recover completely and will be back with her family very soon.
    Regards,
    Premsudha

10. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

dear latha...
    you friend will be in our prayers... he make miracles... let us beleive in that power...