Please pray for my close friend.Sujatha.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

When I started let us pray together, and witnessed miracles, and see others asking to pray, my belief in group prayers has always been reiterated every second of my life. Though i don't stop by to pen a fb, i always make it a point to include who ever asks for a prayer in my daily prayers.

today I am starting a thread to ask you all to pray for a family friend of mine. she is sujatha. a very outgoing, happy go-getter, never say no to anybody with two sweet daughters aged 11 and 3. She was looking healthy and cheerful, in November, when I went to wish her wedding day, along with dh. She fell ill in decemeber and was admitted in ISabella on the first week of december, and routine tests revealed a haemoglobin levels of 4.8. and blood transfusion was done and she was back home, within 15 days she was again sick and bone marrow tests were conducted and the results confirmed what was scaring the hell out of all us at the back of our mind. we were keeping our fingers crossed it would not be that..but yes she has Blood Cancer. (acute myelogenous leukemia).

We need to start her treatment as soon as possible. We tried to get her admitted into Adayar Institute, but we could not get in through for a bed though we went with some recommendations. for every bed ther are around 4 people in waiting. that is the ration is 1:4.

Right now she is in a private hospital where the oncologist from apollo visits her. We were told that he would start chemotherapy tomorrow, but just now off the phone, looks like there are two contra-indication in her slides of bone marrow tissues, and this oncologist wants another bone marrow done. two bone marrows were done already.

And the family cannot afford the cost of such treatments, which costs in the range of 20lakhs plus.

To quote her husband "This is not a disease that should come to my wife, I am poor, ok God has given it to us, right now I pray he guides us into the right hands, for help and better treatment. I wish all the kindhearted souls out there pitch in both financially and emotionally..every prayer and every dime counts."

I wish you all would join me in the prayers, for suja to come out of this hale and healthy.

(Note: Anybody interested in helping out financially do pm me, and i will pass on his appeal mail which has the details of bank account and all.)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

2. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Re: Please pray for my family friend..

My Heart felt prayers and well wishes for Sujatha & her fly, As u said miracles do happen. i will defn keep her in my prayers.

3. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

My heartfelt prayers for Sujatha and her family. Sure will keep her in my prayers.

4. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

all our prayers r always there for ur (our) friend. suja..convey our speedy recovery to her. my special regards to her kids and family members...

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear shanthi.

My special prayers are there for your friend... beleive in him and he will never ever let us down...

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha, hope god performs his miracles on you.
    My sincere prayers for you to get better soon !!

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

thanks vaidehi. hoping for the miracles.
    mallie thanks for the prayers..do keep continuing..and i will keep updating this thread as things progress..

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thank you gayathri(?). i have already taken a print out asked her husband to read out all your prayers..do continue praying for her.

Thanks vahee. yes belief is the only hold right now.

sudha, buddy thanks. i am also hoping for the same miracles. she did convey her thanks when i talked to her yesterday night.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

Today the bone marrow was done. they tried at the sternum and they did not get the tissue, so again they have taken tissue from the hip. this is the third time and she is in pain.

we will know the results late in the evening. do keep her in your prayers.

10. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    My Special prayers for Sujatha and her family.