Please pray for my baby Sahana

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by ssubhasr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

My prayers are also for lil one

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

My prayers are with your baby.Don't worry she will be alright.I am not sure of other doctors in Child trust hospital.But Dr.Subramanian seemed to be reasonable at CTH.It is my personal experience as my daughter was admitted there for more than 3 weeks for infection.

Give her tasty rice kanji only.It is better to avoid milk when the kid has loose motion.Take care.She will be alright soon.

3. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much all...

My daughter is not having fever for the past 24hrs...however still having loose stools...Am trying arrowroot kanji today. Is there any limit on how many times we can give arrowroot kanji in a day ? Can I mix javvarisi (sago) with arrowroot kanji ? Her stoo; is really watery and yellow in color...I called the doctor yesterday and she asked us to bring the kid only when the fever is persistent. Any suggestions to have normal stool ?

4. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Whenever you give antibiotics,mucus comes in stools.Consult with your doctor,whether you can give tender coconut water.It has antibacterial properties.

Arrow root powder,is easy to digest and controls loose stools..Twice a day is enough.Arrow root biscuits are also available in supermarkets.There is no limit but,twice a day is enough.

Yes,Sago powder can be mixed.Don't forget to cook the kanji well.Marie biscuit is available in so many flavours.Just check the ingredients before you buy.

Sahana will be well soon.

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Suba, Sahana will be fine soon. My prayers for her quick recovery

6. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

Thank you very much for all your prayers :) Sahana has completely recovered :) am really happy :)

I want to recommend her new pediatrician Dr.Srinivas who is having his clinic near Abibullah Road. He is also a visiting Consultant in Child Trust and Apollo Children's Hospital. He is really good and nice in handling the kids. My daughter likes him very much :)

Thanks a bunch for all your prayers :)

2 people like this.