Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by baljit, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hi...

You are in my prayers... We will be very happy to hear the good news from you... very soon.

Best wishes..

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi

I join in the prayers [​IMG]for you to find Mr. Right. Cheer up and trust the Almighty.

3. lalithavennkat

lalithavennkat Silver IL'ite

Dear Baljit,

Don't worry. God knows when to give and who to give. The delay is must be of getting a wonderful
    person. The guy would have already born somewhere. Only the time should come.

My prayers are always there for you. Anxious to receive your wedding invitation at the earliest

4. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

Dear baljit
    God always has his own ways of giving the best to their lovely special children, just have patience and wait for the fruit. He never disappoints anybody. will definately pray for you.Waiting to hear the good news. take care
    Golden angel

5. narmee_r

narmee_r Senior IL'ite

dear baljit,
    dont worry. there must be some one already born in this world for you. he is not going to born now. ur job is searching that guy. the same for the guy who is born already for u. so search for that guy everywhere. u r almost reached. so dont loose ur hope & go ahead........ dont ever bother about any thing and anyone. & I'll pray for u.............

ALL THE BEST.:thumbsup

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I trust search is over and now a decade after you had already found your sweet heart and enjoying family life.
    God bless.

7. Thyagarajan

Dear @baljit

Fourteen years gone by since you wrote here, you were getting blamed for various reasons for not getting hooked to a boy.

Your followers here too went dormant excepting @senorita2019 but they all prayed for you and wished you get your man. About ten months back, i too visited here and enquired. Please reply your status so that my name in the forum page against your thread is superseded with yours.
    God Bless.

8. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Hi, thanks everyone for praying. Yes, at last I found a guy. Happily married for 12 years. Thanks again,

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

:hello:Delighted that you are bestowed with man of your choice and you are in wedlock since DOZEN years. Folks - here too would be glad that their collective prayers resulted in your happy moorings.
    God continue you to bless you in abundance.
    Regards.