Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by ocean7, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ocean7

ocean7 Guest

I am in need of prayers desperately..i dont know how to convey why i need prayers..its like i am undergoing depression..i couldn figure out what i want in my life..everybody whom i know are supportive to me right from my parents to my doctors.. though i had undergone lot of emotional trauma in my life from young age around 14 yrs i had always had support & i tried my level best to come out of it for the past 13 years & now i have improved like 75% but somewhere deep down i am hurt and i am stagnating in my life without any action to improve my life..

so,i would like to request you all to pray for me so that i get clarity of mind,courage and help myself to figure out what i want in my life and put "effort" into it as nothing moves me at all..its like i am now immune to every consolation given by others & me..& i feel i am adamant not to improve coz of the frustration of prolonged struggle..

so, i feel that the change should come from within me so please pray for me..above all please pray that i should put "effort" to improve my life.. As i am in a situation like "its now or never"

Thanks..

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ocean7
    it is really sad to read about you. Yes the effort should come from within you. We all are here to support you but it is you who has to fight and come out of that situation that you are going through.
    Will pray that Lord will give you the strength to fight and get normal soon.

3. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Pray GOD that he gives you the strength and enable you to know your path. He will be there with you in all your efforts and the courage to be yourself!