Please interpret this dream for me

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by soumya2552, Nov 5, 2009.

1. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

In my dream I was going to a temple. I give the address to my driver, but he forcefully takes me to another temple. I get very angry with him...but when I enter the temple, its like heaven. I can see the clouds mixed with orange sky....and beautiful sun in between the clouds. So I hurry up and go home and bring my parents and hubby to the temple.
    The temple was so beautiful that I cant think of any other place from morning. I wish I go there for real.

The best part of the dream is that today's star according to Panchang is Rohini which is Lord Krishna's janma nakshatra.

I am trying to concieve for a long time, does Lord Krishna have any message to give me??

2. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

i happened to read about bhavishya purana predictions today. In that I read abot vaishnava shakti. when i read it I remembered abt the krishna temple in my dream and the power I felt from within.

Does god mean that he approves me and hence I need to focus on being religious and spirituality now??? Is that wat my dream meant. Please guide me if you can. I was never so excited abt a dream so much.

here's wat it said:

[From the 7th chapter of the Pratisarga Parva.]
    Brihaspati said: Long ago, during the age of treta, O Indra, there was a brahmana named Shakrasharma, in Ayodhya. He worshipped demigods such as the Asvini Kumaras, Rudras, Vasus, and Surya with the mantras mentioned in the Yajur-veda. After worshipping, he satisfied them by offering oblations every day. Thus being pleased with his worship all the 330 million demigods awarded him all desired objects and even the rarest things. By the benediction of the demigods the brahmana lived on this earth for ten-thousand years without getting old and having no disturbance. After leaving his body he become the Sun-god and predominated the sun planet for one hundred thousand years, before going to Brahmaloka. He spent eight thousand celestial years for visiting the higher planets and then returned to the sun planet.

Hearing this, Lord Indra with his sober intelligence began to worship the sun-god along with other demigods in the month of June-July. On the purnima, the full moon day, the sun-god came down to the earth and said to demigods: I will take birth in kali-yuga in Vrindavana and this brahmana will execute favorable acts for the demigods. He will be born as a son of Madhava, named Madhu and follow the Vedic path.

Suta Gosvami said: Saying this the sun-god created a light from his body and sent it to Vrindavana. Attracting all the irreligious people with pleasing speech he gave them Vaishnavi-shakti or the spiritual energy of Lord Vishnu, the bestower of enjoyment and liberation. Thus he become famous, known as Madhvacarya.