1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by WMOOK, Apr 12, 2012.

1. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Will your husband behave in the same manner if it had been for any of his relatives.No, isn't it. Then I guess, its time you give little care to your parents. Regarding your son's exam, your husband has equal responsibility of helping your son with his studies as much as you have.

1 person likes this.
  2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I am sure it will be curable. But I would definetly go and stay with my Dad. support from Lots of family and friends is different and you being there is different.

If you have Full time job you can ask for leave under FMLA (if you are in USA) and I am sure your manager can understand the reason.

God forbid if something bad happens you can never forgive yourself for not being there.

4. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

I really feel bad for you. Can you apply for loan at office citing personal reasons? Go to your parents they need you now. Once you return you really need to sit down and talk with your husband. There are somethings that can be ignored some are not. Get your financial independence back , get your own account. Rough times are ahead . Because if you don't go guilt will make you miserable, if you go there are going to be fights when you return.This a fight you have to fight. So all I can say All the best and may God be with you every step of the way.Hope your Dad gets well soon.