1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me.

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by tulip, Dec 19, 2007.

1. tulip

tulip New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would like to try some cakes and bakery items. Fot that i am going to bye oven.
    Which one is good for baking oven or microwave. Please tell me in detail. Which product is good.
    Thanks in advance
    Tulip

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tulip,

My first instinct is an oven if you want to bake a lot. But I think our friends from India can give you a better advice on this question. I feel you can get microwave+ovens in India and perhaps that can serve both purposes and will be a better investment.
    Also, do check out your local electric dealer for info.

L, Kamla

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi tulip,

You can go in for the convection models which are a combination of microwave, gril and baking.
    If you are not particular about the microwave part, you can go in for the Oven Toaster Grille (aka OTG)..which are equally good.
    Decide which you are interested. then go and look into models in a showroom. the things you have to look are the power consumption, and the capacity.

4. tulip

tulip New IL'ite

Hi Kamala and Shanvy,

Thankss a lot for information. Actually 7 year back I bought a Microwave and I did not used much.I tried backery item also But it could not come well. And i sold it 2 year back. I don't like cooking by microwave. Only for backery item. I will go through shops.
    Thanks
    Tulip

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007