1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Guide Please Please

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Prabh, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Prabh

Prabh New IL'ite

After Fight Solved Out

Hi to all

I am back to it again.. it's being one month after that huge fight I talked with my husband i did everything with him to manage peace in home.
    His short tempered nature, egostic and stubborn nature always overcomes his loving nature.
    You all suggested me that it's like walking on egg shells with him yes it is but somehow I was avoiding heated situations and I was managing myself also well but just a lil argument a small one and it's so big for him and there comes silent treatment from him again.
    I am seriously having thought of speration but I don't want that... these thoughts are haunting me .
    I am thinking about my 3 year old kid and my parents I cant let them suffer because of separation.
    He is great father ,great provider to family.
    But isn't a good husband neccessary or is it true that with more years in marriage makes a women only a mother to the kid and not a wife anymore to husband.

I am not getting a solution
    He is gem of a person when he is normal and in a small to small argument he goes into shell and says words like I am just living with you and have no love no care etc.

Communication is no way to solve things now. I communicated eventually everything every feelings from my side.
    So I have concluded this I cant make him understand now.

I am not looking for suggestions here that how to improve my relation or anything I am seriously looking where I am wrong
    Why he cant see any goodness in me.
    I know my qualities and my shortcomings also but I truly dont understand his way of looking at our relationship.

Please guide me.
    I am done with him at sometime and at other time I want to take one more chance.
    I am crying most of the nights and I always count my blessings what we have in life which many dont even have.
    Sometime I also want to live like him no talking with him at home and just staying as alone

Please guide I am in tears now that how marraige has changed my positive nature

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Try this advice <source>:

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

A one stop solution for so many marital problems.

Amulet likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Why invent anew, when something has been shown to work already ?

Anusha2917 likes this.