1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please give some tips to be romantic

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by couple, Jun 10, 2010.

1. couple

couple New IL'ite

Hello

I am the guy who posted this topic : http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/97888-plz-give-your-opinion.html

Ever since my girl has changed a lottt for the better and I thank IL for that. However, as a side effect, she has now started complaining me a lottt that how I am extremely unromantic.:bonk

So I will be very thankful if you can give me some tips to be romantic. Just to inform you, we people are in a LDR(Long distance Relationship) and so the only means I have is phone, email and online shopping.

Thanks in advance

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

so nice of you to think so much about your wife...although we can help you...there are some things that you have to do by yourself!I believe your GF also reads the replies...then wouldnt she know what you are going to do..just be reading the replies?lol...in my opinion...girls like surprises...small or big.
    Anyway..coming to the answer...you can just call her up and ask her if she had lunch...tell her that u miss her
    send online greetings...there's a site us2guntur.com
    you can send any gifts through that.Maybe on weekends,you can have long chats...There maybe many options when you are together.There's only so much you can do in a long distance.
    I also saw in a movie...i thought that was the most romantic gesture.the boy ordered for some food to be delivered at her place..some flowers too..and then both of them connect by phone..have dinner at their respective places,but talk about things on phone (so basically having a chat over dinner)

3. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

May be a handwritten letter from you to her. You may get a little creative with some drawings, cartoons and caricatures of both you and her. May be a chronology of how your love started and what phases it went through and what it will lead to in the future (may be titling with the years).

I know (by experience) that girls like reading letters and they cherish them for years. So I think that could be one way to get back to your romantic self.

More later!

4. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

I am in a long distance relationship and these are few silly things we do:

1. Set up a date for video chatting. We have dinner [for me it's lunch] together. We listen to songs for hours together. Conduct Quizzes like who know more about the other; who loves more; who expresses love often and many more. I love these games - helps us understand each other better [Remember this is for fun and should not pick up fights] Sometimes he plays any scene from a movie he likes and tells me "Enaku un niyabagam than vandhuchu" [I remembered you while watching this scene] :crazy If he doesn't have anything to talk to, then he comes with a new ideology to tease me and later face the consequences [Like you said in the other thread ;-) ]

2. I write lots of emails to him expressing my love, thoughts, even silly fights I picked up with my brother. Strictly I don't expect any replies from him. He cannot write long mails like I do.

3. Sometimes in the middle of the night, I call him to say "I love you"

4. He surprises me with gifts.

5. Daily phone calls. At least a "hello" daily.

We are exploring many other options. Will let you know later. :cheers

5. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

Read this. Its really good one..simple and easy ones

Attached Files:

Visu2k likes this.
  6. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

Sai Pavani, that is so nice of you to have shared that ebook.

Now time for me to apply some of these ideas!

7. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    haha thanks...some of them I try to implement...like leaving note in lunch box and all...my hubby dear was very much surprised with them :)[/JUSTIFY]