please give me your valuable suggestion to decide further.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, Sep 8, 2015.

1. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@sugugiri2010

If you are interested in fertility centers in kerala, I would like to suggest the following

Bournhall,Kochi

Cimar,Kochi

Craft,Kodungalloor

Samad Hospital (Dr.Sathy Pillai),Trivandrum

Credence (Dr Santhamma Mathew), Trivandrum

I do not have any personal exp with most of the hospitals. But they have pretty good reputation. So if you are interested, please check out

2. Gayabala

Gayabala Senior IL'ite

Ya I do agree with katochsimi.....s this is what happened in my case...am in chennai...went to aakash fertility centre in chennai... There I was given many tablets at first...then they told they will do laparoscopic..then iui...then if I did not get succeeded...ivf atlast will be tried...well I had problem in my uterus and ovaries...so chances were very less...I was suggested to take lots of tablets...after certain period got so frustrated that I stopped everything...they fixed date for my laparoscopic...but I did not go for that...I cried cried cried and prayed to God....and once was talking to my friend ..she told me to think that have become a mother...and should feel a baby in your hand....you should get all motherly feeling...ya..I did exactly the same...but later I suffered from chicken pox...later when I came out of that after a month .....you won't believe I got conceived after that :)....did not take medicines ...did not go to hospital but got conceived...it was a miracle..and that too I had a normal delivery...my girl is 2.5 year old now...so..I want you to do the same.... Pray GOD...miracles happen only if you believe in god ...believe me even you are going to give a good news....:)

5 people like this.
  3. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Teejay

many of them told me about these centers... the main problem is its difficult for us to travel there everytime and take treatment...but thanks for ur suggestions

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi gaya,

Happy to hear from u... waiting for some miracle like this to happen for me too... sure... i will try to be happy and believe that i will have my Lo soon in my hand...

1 person likes this.
  5. naliniathreya

naliniathreya New IL'ite

Hello
    We are also planning on IVF in India in a few months. The few fertility centers that we downselected in Chennai include Jananam, Srushti & Chennai Fertility Center. We are considering donor cycle. I dont know the experience level of the embryologist in Jananam. Dr. Thomas (Chennai FC) claims 90% which seems kinda high. In USA, the SART data controls reporting. I don't know how much rigor things are measured in India, so we've been reading these forums for anectodal evidence. I;d greatly appreciate if experienced users like Vasumathy (who has gone to Chennai FC and achieved success) can share their experience by mail. Please do send me a note on any additional information that can help us identify the best place to go to.

6. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hello naliniathreya,

I live in abroad and having treatment in chennai.Hope you don't mind my observation. I found srushti hospital little less on cleaniness side(as an IVF Clinic and hospital should be very clean- my opinion). If you mean success rate in 90% in CFC its too high as I think the average success rate per cycle with women's age < 35 is around 40 . I haven't heard of clinic Jananam .If you are open to have a look for new hospital I can give you the name of my clinic(PM You). I selected it based on doctor listening and explaning,infrastructure and less crowed. Just to let you know after 3 failed IVF I'm not waiting for donor match to start the treatment.

7. naliniathreya

naliniathreya New IL'ite

Hello Maggilg. Thanks for your response. Please pm me.

8. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

HI naliniathreya,
    I can't PM you for some reason. Can you send a private message I will send info in that.

9. naliniathreya

naliniathreya New IL'ite

I am new ILite with less than 10 postings. May be that is why you cannot pm

10. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

It might be your setting too..