please give me your valuable suggestion to decide further.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ILs almost everyone here is aware of my trouble in conception; PCOS-Tubal BLOCKS.

I am planning to go for IVF in a months time. But to be honest i am from a middleclass family and i dont work anymore due to my treatments, and i have spend my whole earnings on our new house.We do have a little bit of savings enough for 1 cycle of IVF ,Many say even if it is IVF ,there is no 100% guarantee we will succeed in a single cycle, i am not sure how to manage with finance.

I have list of hospital whom i have heard that they give high success rate; please vote for any based on ur exp or what u have heard about. so that it will help me to decide upon... am really in a depressed state ,unable to take decision, i will be grateful if ILs can help me

1. Apollo ,greams road, dr sarath Battina
    2. Chennai Fertility clinic ,Dr thomas
    3. Jananam fertility center
    4. Abhijay fertility clinic , perambur
    5. or any other of ur suggestion in chennai

Iam also thinking about other treatments than allopathy;

1. Ayurvedic - Ponan Poosari treatment center
    2. Homeopathic -Carewell fertility clininc

any suggestion will be helpful... please dont move without replying any information u know will be helpful.
    Thanks in Advance

1 person likes this.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sugugiri2010
    I can understand your situation. Don’t worry be positive. I don’t have much knowledge about hospitals in chennai. Hope you find out the best for you.
    Before starting the IVF, I would sincerely suggest you to reduce at least few kilos. It will be beneficial for you. All the best dear. I am praying for you. Take care.

3. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Thank you saya ,

I am at my least kgs.... i dont have anything more to get reduced....if i do i may become underweight....

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Deciding upon IVF, please help me chennai Ils.

Hi ILs almost everyone here is aware of my trouble in conception; PCOS-Tubal BLOCKS.

I am planning to go for IVF in a months time. But to be honest i am from a middleclass family and i dont work anymore due to my treatments, and i have spend my whole earnings on our new house.We do have a little bit of savings enough for 1 cycle of IVF ,Many say even if it is IVF ,there is no 100% guarantee we will succeed in a single cycle, i am not sure how to manage with finance.

I have list of hospital whom i have heard that they give high success rate; important, please vote for any based on ur exp or what u have heard about. so that it will help me to decide upon... am really in a depressed state ,unable to take decision, i will be grateful if ILs can help me

1.Apollo ,greams road, dr sarath Battina
    2. Chennai Fertility clinic ,Dr thomas
    3. Jananam fertility center
    4. Abhijay fertility clinic , perambur
    5. or any other of ur suggestion in chennai

Iam also thinking about other treatments than allopathy;

1. Ayurvedic - Ponan Poosari treatment center
    2. Homeopathic -Carewell fertility clininc

any suggestion will be helpful... please dont move without replying any information u know will be helpful.
    Thanks in Advance

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Deciding upon IVF, please help me chennai Ils.

Hi,
    My last IVF was with Chennai Fertility Center. Doc name is Ramya and embryologist it Thomas. I had success there. When i started my treatments, it was less crowded. But before i deliver, i could notice big crowd. With many places as crowd increases, success rate decreases(JMO). In some places only secondary doc will listen to you after the initial visit. Ensure you get necessary attention till the last stage or not.
    So, visit yourself with these places, have doc opinion for you and then decide which will suit you.
    All the best.

6. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

dear OP

i cant guide u medically. but i feel dear dont lose your hopes. this world is full of hopes.
    what is the use of doing the treatment when u r thinking negative before doing it.
    i have seen so many cases when they have stoped thinking about this and have diverted their mind and god has given them good news.

i know dear what u r going thru and the emotional pains and all. but what i suggest from today itself try to see a baby and feel that it is there in your lap and just concentrate on that..forget all ifs and buts. my so many friends have done IVF and now have twins...

we may hear very soon from you about your good news....just feel that from now and this time itself...give try

3 people like this.
  7. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

hi Sugugiri,

If your weight is proper, then its good. You have better chances. We all are praying for you. All the best dear.

8. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi@[URL="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/members/sugugiri2010-389642.html"]sugugiri2010[/URL][FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]I am not yet experienced on this IVF....Just saw one advertisement that in Chennai fertility centre they are saying something about 100% money back gurantee....check it out...bcoz they are so confident...good luck for all :) [/FONT]

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

@Saya83 : thanks for ur prayers
    @vanicha : thanks for the information
    @katochsimi: I do understand what u r talking about... I used to do the same for all my cycles... but after so many failures now it has become hard for me to be positive... am still trying... anyways thanks for the care...i hope i will slowly come back with a bang.
    @Vasumathy: thanks for the information and guidance.

10. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Please need some help ILs... Chennai and kerala Ils pls help me on with ur suggestions