Please give me your opinion about Sterling Villa Grande

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by priya78, Jan 9, 2012.

1. sakthiaero

sakthiaero New IL'ite

Dear All

I would like to introduce myself here. Iam Sakthi and also have bought C type villa last Jan expecting to get it delivered this July.
    I think the work on the villa is good and happening faster But i see the amenities will take some time. Do anyone have information when the club house and all other amenities will be completed.

-Sakthi

2. kumar1234

kumar1234 New IL'ite

Hi Sakthi,

There is a very active yahoogroup for owners of SVG. Suggest you join the group. Amenities should get ready by Q1'14
    Kumar

3. Rohinisharma200

Rohinisharma200 New IL'ite

Hi,
    i am rohini. I looked at the sterling villa grande project and really liked it but it feels like the project is delayed a lot. Still there are many empty shells and looks like it may take another year to complete.
    Can anyone who has a villa there tell me the real status of the project?
    many thanks

4. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rohini
    yes the project is delayed at least an year luckily I got the possession on time(should I say) definitely it will take at least an year for completion but once everything is in place definitely it will be a good buy

5. priyag

priyag New IL'ite

Hi,

we are currently considering this project. Can someone someone compare this with Adarsh serenity pros and cons. Any idea on the going price for this project. Was this area a lake bed originally as someone had mentioned . Please advise.