Please give me your opinion about Sterling Villa Grande

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by priya78, Jan 9, 2012.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kumar I would like to know which model you have booked.We have bought 'C' type villa.Our villa will be handed over in June 2013.Everything is fine with us except one question regarding safety measures .Ofcourse they provide motion sensors etc etc but still I am little concerned about the security system given couple of incidents happened in posh apartment in ITPL.Yes as you have correctly mentioned sale team is a big turn off.

2. kumar1234

kumar1234 New IL'ite

Even i have booked C-type and mine will be delivered in December. with respect to security, everyone prefers different layers of security. We had infact asked them to provide grills but they refused saying that most of the customers (especially those returning from abroad) don't prefer grills and that this being a gated community, the entire campus is quite safe.
    They have tied up with Cisco (as seen in their recent newspaper ads) for home automation and hence i am assuming that the auotmation (including security) features would be decent enough.

By the way, when did you buy? i recently visited the site and for June deliveries, they have completed laying marble floorings / plastering etc etc.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Yes even we asked for grill but they refused and they told us that we can upgrade to Cisco home automation but at extra cost not sure about the charges.We bought last year jan and yes its close to handover

4. kumar1234

kumar1234 New IL'ite

That's a surprise for me as I thought home automation was part of the package...by the way have you decided on interior designer...any leads???

5. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Sterling Villa model kitchen was done by Signature Kitchens (Malaysian brand) with blum accessories .We are planning to go with them for kitchen and wardrobes.

6. kumar1234

kumar1234 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info Priya. wasn't actually aware of this. I might just go and visit their showroom...

7. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

If you are interested just let us know we can add few more people in that way we will get good discount and by the way there is a yahoo group for SVG owners

8. kumar1234

kumar1234 New IL'ite

Can you please send me the details of yahoo group? Honestly I am not a big fan of modular kitchen since they don't really use quality materials (especially marine ply). But I could be wrong there and hence i thought there was no harm in going to their showroom.

9. pr100

pr100 New IL'ite

Thanks Priya and Kumar. I like svg's floor plan and open space. Will make a decision soon. Thanks again.

10. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sorry I was out of station .SterlingVillaGrandeBangalore@yahoogroups.com You can send a mail with a small intro