1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Critique - Photos Of Me In Saree

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by SuiDhaaga, Sep 10, 2022.

1. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

OMG!!!!!!
    First of all my deepest and sincerest apologies! I’m absolutely mortified at my error!!
    Anusha in my defense the blue sari (which I mistook) is tied different/ more formal than first 2 which is why I thought it was an older pic. Mention of parlour lady, festive look added to impression this was for some function which I assumed was seemantham. My bad!
    Anusha, If you see the pics, tum area is more prominent in 3rd than in the first two pics where it looks like normal post preggo belly. So please please don’t feel bad on yourself !!! Going by first 2 pics definitely your tum isn’t bad at all! And I know you are really working to lose the extra weight and I know you will succeed. Best wishes, and kindly forgive my unfortunate comment!!!

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

No no. No sorry.
    I didn't feel bad at all..
    Yes you are right.The parlour ladies set the saree in such a way that saree is sitting perfectly, highlighting my tummy.. :laughing: I did mention it to them after clicking a few pics. By then they had already ironed my saree after draping

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Not grey. Kind of unique color I can say. Light brown/golden types. Yes it's one of my favorite sarees too from mum's wardrobe.

SuiDhaaga likes this.