1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Advise Me On The How To Be Stronger Woman In Handling The Situation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rose03, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

Hi ,

I have shared my stories in the past here. however I have learnt that instead of expecting others to change or not to have piece of mind we should control ourselves and let it happen. this i have been doing it since many months and also these days my husband dont treat me well the way he speaks to me. to me , I am responsible for everything ( which i say god knows) . we leave abroad and our relationship is not so good since the beginning ( arranged marriage) we have been having our shares of misunderstandings and all since the beginning.

My husband is 10th std and did some course and he had a struggling life as his parents were not that care or good enough to bring the kids up .his mother was more affectionate to her family ( sisters and parents) that her own family(kids + husband). in this way none of the kids were educated. all the decisions were taken care by MIL's sister , very unfair decisions and cheating ( i was engg graduate and one of talented student all though my career and we are well-off in everything compared to my husband) , the only thing we relied on was his education and stay abroad for marriage. however the situation was different after marriage. i was shatterred completely and later realized i can stay with him if i work and can feed my daughter . otherwise no space or fi

I have accepted and ignored it after going through that trauma although i am from a family where education is important and parents should take care of the kids until certain age as its their duty.

Now my husband is doing what his mother did it. we stay abroad and

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Rose, what is the issue? Your post seems to have been cut short. Did you marry him knowing his education?