Please advise - Early pregnancy - will this sustain?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pushpaprashanth, Apr 14, 2015.

1. pushpaprashanth

pushpaprashanth Senior IL'ite

Dear all,

I am 34 old, no case of any gynological problems. I married in 2013. I found out I was pregnant in Oct 2013, however had a natural MC. Now we have been actively trying for a baby since Feb 2015. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime).

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breats.

Please help. Thanks.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@pushpaprasanth,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to hear from you.
    Take care.

3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Congratulations on the positive.The best bet for you now is to see whether your beta is doubling ie every 72 hrs.Learn to stay calm and relaxed now.Stress can cause untold damage.Once the beta crosses a 2000 you should be able to see a sac :).Dont try and pay much attention to symptoms now unless its pain or bleeding.I pray that all goes well for you.