Please Advice-Ealry period on Clomid

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kkute, Sep 23, 2011.

1. kkute

kkute New IL'ite

HI,
    We are TTC since 9 months and my cycles or very irregular some times 45 days.Iam using metmorfin as per my doctor advice
    I am on clomid since last three cycles.started with 50mg-no signs of ovolution and then 100mg and now in current cycle iam on 150 mg.
    My Cycle started on Aug 30.During this cycle i saw + OPK on Day 16 and had IC everyday starting Day 12 till Day 17.I went for progetrone test on Day 19 and result is 19mgl,since OPK showed that i ovulated on Day 16 my doc asked me to to come 6 DPO for progestrone test i.e Day 24 i took bood test again and progestrone level was 7mgl.
    But i notcied bleeding on Day 22[sept 20th ] of my cycle and today is thrid day i still see the bleeding similar to periods.Had HCG test today and it came negative.
    My Doctor is syaing that she as no idea why the period came early..
    Iam on progestrone tablets starting from day 17 and not sure if i have to still continue to use as i got the period

I am confused and worried on what this could be..Please advice what should i do next?

Thanks
    kkute

2. kkute

kkute New IL'ite

The bleeding stopped now[its there for three days-day 22,23,24]...Please help iam confused if its a period or anything else....