Pleas share your ultrascan scan or TVS Story during pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chitrajaraika, Jan 3, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends

I started this thread to share your scan experience and baby growth details and how you felt during scan.

I am nearly 9 weeks i think.after confirming pregnancy i am asked to come for scan on dec 22nd 2010.i went just seen gestation sac of 17mm.they advised us to come next week because they confused about result.they mentioned i am 6 weeks pregnant in scan.

Then 30th december we again went for a scan and a flickering seen little bit.advised us to come on jan1st 2011.But we planned to go on Jan10 th to see a good result.i got a dark brown discharge on jan 1 ,2011.i am vexed too and was in bed rest for two days.Then today i again got the same discharge hence frightened and went to consult doctor on 3.1.2011.

We met the doctor and i said about the discharge she said its due to fertilization the womb the movement of egg yolk.that pressure creates heat and makes this discharge.i didnt have cramping or severe bleed.hence no problem she said.then she recommended us for abdominal scan.we went for scan for third time but the flickering not seen the same past result hence the doctor recommended vaginal scan.Actualy for this scan bladder should be empty but i am aware of it because i had little urine.Hence they did the vaginal scan.there they seen everything 6 week 1 day gesation sac growth and 6 week 1 day yolk sac is 4.1mm growth.flickering visible but little bit heard its due to urine they said next time asked to empty the bladder if TVs recommended means.

Then we met the doctor she said your conception is late because my LMP is Oct 28th October.Thats why in two scans i am not able to see anything she said.She given some tablet for baby growth with folic acid tablets.

After two weeks i am again asked to take the scan.Let i share here what happened.Really lots of peoples in IL and my family people prayed for me thats why i got this positive news.Thanks for everyone

I am daily reading the the garbagrakalakshmi slogas.I pray for all who are in TTC and Mothers who are pregnant:bowdown:bowdown

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011

2. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Best of Luck chitrajaraika.Dont worry about anything.All will be well:thumbsup

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Thank you chotumeetu.I am trying to make me positive and doing prayers daily