Playschools/creche/daycare centres around Tambaram/chromepet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by motherof1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Hi Mitumma,

You have mentioned that your friend got her kid admitted in Good Earth School
    By any chance do you know the fee structure. As i am also planning to shift my twin kids to Good Earth school (They are going to Zion School). Waiting for your reply which will be useful for me to calculate financially.

Thanks in advance

2. vinithasarot

vinithasarot New IL'ite

I would like to know day cares/play schools in and around Chrompet/Pallavaram. My location is Tiruneermalai main road to be exact...
    My kid is 2 years and 2 months old now..planning to take admission in Sundaravalli by next june...till then want to place him in some play school near by...

Also wanted feedback on Sundaravalli...they are shifting their montessori section to Perungalathur...was thinking of Vels Vidyashram as second option in case this is very far...do help me with your suggestions please...

3. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

EuroKids in Rajakilpakkam

Hi,

I stay in Rajakilpakkam and I have 2 playschools near my house.

Tots and Toddlers is a playschool very close to my house and is there for quite a long time. Recently EuroKids have opened a branch 500m away from my home. I know that Eurokids has earned a good name but not sure about the facilities/services in the Rajakilpakkam branch.

My son is 2 yrs old and I am planning to place him in one of the 2 playschools. Would appreciate if anybody could share any feedback on the above mentioned 2 playschools.

4. msacolypse

msacolypse New IL'ite

Re: EuroKids in Rajakilpakkam

I recently visited one other play school in Rajakilpakkam. i think it is Roots to Wings. that school was really good. on talking to the staffs i was impressed. i would recommend that. Go check that out. it is near that KV school.

5. Eshanika

Eshanika New IL'ite

Re: Looking for a creche/day care around Tambaram/ chromepet

Hi latamurali,
    I saw your post in Indus Ladies.I'm desperately looking for a day care in tambaram area.
    U have mentioned a day care run by your friends mother and other near sankara vidyala(without name board).Can you please send me the full address and contact details.
    I enquired Suvasini Kalyana Mandapam.But they are insisting to put play school to get eligible for day care ,which comes around 10,000,unreasonable.
    So can you please help me.I'm in need of it immediately.
    Thanks,
    Eshanika

Welcome to east tambaram,sanatorium, i love there

and, one day care is run by my friends mother in her house itself , she will definitely give motherly and home care , and this place is 2 kms from sitadevi

And, one next to SUVASINI KALYANA MANDAPAM in perialwar street, they are professional day care people / play school , this is also 2kms from sitadevi

And, one near Shankara vidyalaya school , namebaord wont be there , but she is very good lady, runs this in her own house, excellent enviornment

I know above 3 people personally, so if you need persoanl details of them , i will give you

And,one in Selaiyur main road back to sitadevi, you can see their namebaord in mainroad near Food joint in the mainroad( i dont know about this people)[/QUOTE]

6. Eshanika

Eshanika New IL'ite

Hi latamurali,
    I saw your post in Indus Ladies.I'm desperately looking for a day care in tambaram area.
    U have mentioned a day care run by your friends mother and other one near sankara vidyala(without name board).Can you please send me the full address and contact details.
    I enquired Suvasini Kalyana Mandapam.But they are insisting to put play school to get eligible for day care ,which comes around 10,000,unreasonable.
    So can you please help me.I'm in need of it immediately.
    Thanks,
    Eshanika

7. srilakpks

srilakpks New IL'ite

Eurokids - Rajakilpakkam

Hi

I am staying in Rajakilpakkam, my daughter is 1.7 yrs now and in April she completed 2 yrs
    we are planning to put her in play school.

I think Eurokids is good when the admission starts for 2011-2012

Can any body tell us Is there any day care facility available in Eurokids.

Also I required the contact details also.

8. Ranjaniravy

Ranjaniravy New IL'ite

Re: EuroKids in Rajakilpakkam

Hi

Its only a month since Im in Rajakilpakkam.Could you let me know of any home maid who can take good care of my 1 year son when I'm at work.or home stay maid is also preferrable....Could you help me out with this plz?????????

Regards
    Ranjani MohanKumar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
  9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Friends

Iam sorry yaar, iam not in chennai now, shifted to pune ( i have already mentioned in this thread)

And, my friends mom is not doing that job now

Hope somebody else will guide you

10. Eshanika

Eshanika New IL'ite

Can u please give me the details of all three person u have mentioned in the post?I'm desparately looking for day care.
    Please help